Welcome to my world. Welcome to Blitz And Glam.
My blog was created to share two of my favorite things with you – football and fashion. I'm a girly girl and a guy's girl. I'm a proud member of Who Dat Nation – Geaux Saints. I cheer for the UAB Blazers and Tulane Green Wave (my alma maters). I was born and raised in Alabama and if you know anything about football in Alabama, then you know that I'm either an Auburn fan or a fan of that other team (see what I did there?). I love to shop and I love to find a great deal. My style is a mix of Michelle Obama and Jackie Kennedy Onassis. I read fashion magazines and chick lit. I watch a lot of reality TV. I love collecting frequent flyer miles.
- Want to know what I wore to work, to the airport, or to the game? You can find out in What I Wore.
- Want to know where I'm going or where I've been? Click on Travel.
- Want to learn more about the products I'm reviewing for Glamour magazine? Check out Glambassador.
- Want to know more about a player, former player, or the women wedded to the game? Learn more in my Interviews.
- Want to add a little something extra to your look to stand out at the game? Read Game Day Glam.
For a list of brands that I've worked with, see the Contact page.
Tamara was named one of Charlotte's 25 Most Stylish by Charlotte STYLE Magazine and Blitz And Glam was nominted for CBS Charlotte's Most Valuable Blogger and for Best Sports Blog in the Web Awards. Tamara has a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Alabama at Birmingham and a Juris Doctor (with a certificate in Sports Law) from Tulane University. Tamara was chosen as a NFL and Nike Fan Style Ambassador and is also a Glamour Magazine Ambassador. Tamara currently lives in Charlotte, North Carolina.