Welcome to my world. Welcome to Blitz And Glam.
My blog was created to share two of my favorite things with you – football and fashion. I'm a girly girl and a guy's girl. I'm a proud member of Who Dat Nation – Geaux Saints. I cheer for the UAB Blazers and Tulane Green Wave (my alma maters). I was born and raised in Alabama, so War Eagle. I love to shop and I love to find a great deal. My style is a mix of Michelle Obama and Jackie Kennedy Onassis. I read fashion, sports, and business magazines and chick lit. I watch a lot of TV and I tweet about it. I love collecting frequent flyer miles.
- Want to know what I wore to work, to the airport, or to the game? You can find out in What I Wore.
- Want to know where I'm going or where I've been? Click on Travel.
- Want to check out my latest fab finds at Marshalls? Head to Marshalls Project Fab.
- Want to learn more about the products I'm reviewing for Glamour magazine? Check out Glambassador.
- Want to know more about a player, former player, or the women wedded to the game? Learn more in my Interviews.
- Want to add a little something extra to your look to stand out at the game? Read Game Day Glam.
For a list of brands that I've worked with, see the Contact page.
Tamara was named one of Charlotte's 25 Most Stylish by Charlotte STYLE Magazine. Blitz And Glam was selected by CBS Charlotte as one of the 5 Best Charlotte Fashion Blogs and by Carolina STYLE Magazine as one of the Carolinas Best Lifestyle Blogs. Tamara has a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Alabama at Birmingham and a Juris Doctor (with a certificate in Sports Law) from Tulane University. Tamara is a Marshalls Project Fab blogger and a Glamour Magazine Ambassador. Tamara currently lives in Charlotte, North Carolina.