Floral skirt: c/o Marshalls
Blouse: Forever 21
Heels: c/o Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse
Clutch: c/o Marshalls
Betsey Johnson earrings: Belk
Location: Dilworth (Charlotte)
Photos: Lindsay Wynne Photography
Lately, I've been listening to a lot of women/creative entrepreneur podcasts, because that's the space that I'm in right now. In different episodes of different podcasts I keep hearing the same messages and they are messages that I need to hear and continue hearing. Here are a few of my favorite points:
- Stop listening to the voice in your head that says you can't. You can.
- Don't be afraid to be boss.
- Don't let perfect be the enemy of good.
- Start where you are.
- Let go of the Imposter Complex.
- Trust yourself.
- You can have the best peaches in the world, but there will always be someone who doesn't like peaches. Don't let that person be the judge of your peaches.
So, why do these messages resonate with me? Well, sometimes I let self-doubt creep into my thoughts. And I have to stop, because I'm going to be launching something new very soon. I'm glad that I started listening to these podcasts, because now I can stop skirting the issue of self-doubt and address is head on. If you're in need of some inspiration, motivation, and entrepreneurial tips, check out these podcasts:
- Being Boss
- Creating Your Own Path
- Raise Your Hand. Say Yes with Tiffany Han
- The Sarah Bagley Podcast
- She Percolates with Jen Hatzung & Danielle Spurge
Are you an entrpreneur? Do you ever deal with self-doubt? If so, how do you get over it? Are there any podcasts that you would recommend?