Whenever I'm looking for gift guides, I love when I find very specific guides. Everyone always does the generic "Gifts for Him/Her/Mom/Dad" guides and those are fine. But sometimes you have a very specific need, like say, you're looking for the perfect gift for the style blogger in your life. Well, since Marshalls decided to do a Secret Santa gift exchange amongst the Project Fab bloggers, I thought that I would jot down my shopping strategy for the blogger that I bought gifts for (the very fashionable, Mom-to-Be Tammy of A Loyal Love). Marshalls has so many great gifts for the style blogger, so let's get started!
1. Wall Art. Marshalls has some of the cutest wall art. When I found this Coco Chanel quote and this "Style Style Style" wall art I really wanted to keep them for myself. What style blogger wouldn't love these for her home office, bedroom, or walk-in closet? These would look great over my home desk, but this shopping trip was all about my fellow blogger. An honorable mention goes to the painting of the red-bottom stiletto that I posted on Instagram (@BlitzAndGlam).
2. Hair wand. Style bloggers are always wanding or curling their hair or going to the salon (*raises hand*) in preparation for the next outfit photo shoot. Maybe the style blogger you're shopping for doesn't have one, needs a new one, or one in a different size. In addition to hair wands, Marshalls has plenty of other hair styling tools, such as curling irons and blow dryers.
3. Mirror. But first, let me take a selfie…Every style blogger needs a great mirror for taking full body selfies. Check the home furnishings section at Marshalls. I've seen several that would be perfect for me. (*hint hint*)
4. Nail polish. Style bloggers are always doing their nails for their next photo shoot or for #ManiMonday (did I just make that up or is that a thing?) on Instagram. You might be surprised to know that Marshalls carries some of the popular polish brands, such as OPI. You can usually find them in the beauty section and near the checkout counter.
5. Blanket scarf. If you follow style bloggers on Instagram, then you know that the blanket scarf is the must have item for fall and winter. Check the huge selection of scarves of all kinds at Marshalls, including designer blanket scarves (I recently got a gorgeous Coach scarf from Marshalls).
6. Planner/Journal. Marshalls is my go-to store for journals and they currently have a selection of 2015 planners on the shelves. Style bloggers are always jotting down notes for upcoming posts as well as scheduling events, meetings, and photo shoots. You cannot go wrong with a journal or planner as a gift for the style blogger.
7. Beanie and Gloves. In most parts of the country, fall (and in some cases, winter) weather is in full swing, but that doesn't mean your favorite style blogger is going into hibernation. Nope. Those outfits must still be posted. Pick out a cute beanie and some gloves to show her just how thoughtful you are.
8. Designer handbag. Listen. This is a no-brainer. Head straight to the handbag section of the store and pick out a nice bag for your hard-working style blogger. Nothing says Happy Holidays like a designer handbag by Isaac Mizrahi, Kate Spade, or another fabulous designer.
9. Marshalls Gift Card. This is the foolproof, thank-me-later gift suggestion. If after reading the first 8 suggestions you still aren't sure what the style blogger in your life would like as a gift, get her a Marshalls gift card.
After you've decided which gift or gifts to buy your style blogger, be sure to head to the gift wrap section of Marshalls to find gift wrap, gift boxes, gift bags, bows, ribbon, gift tags, and more. Happy Shopping!