3 Apr

What I Wore – Transitioning To Spring

Blouse (The Limited – old) | Vest (Marshalls) | Print Skirt (Belk/Vince Camuto – old)

Belt (H&M – old) | Handbag (Jimmy Choo) | Booties (Macy's/Jessica Simpson)

Watch (c/o Timex) | Bracelet (The Limited – old) | Necklace and Earrings (Target)

Spring Transition - Blitz And Glam

Happy spring!  Not only is spring here, but spring weather is finally here too!  We haven't quite gotten full-time warm weather here in Charlotte, so getting dressed is often tricky.  The mix of warm and cool weather inspired this post as well as two other upcoming What I Wore posts about transitioning to spring.

Spring Transition - Blitz And Glam

This time of year is made for layering.  Morning and night are often much cooler than the afternoon.  Vests, cardigans, and blazers are staples in my spring wardrobe.  I'd wanted an olive, army-like vest and I recently picked this one up at Marshalls.  You can expect to see this vest in many more posts and/or in many Instagram photos (BlitzAndGlam).

Jessica Simpson booties - Blitz And Glam

This is also a great time to get a little more wear out of your favorite booties.  I picked these wedge booties up at Macy's (on sale!) when I was in Atlanta about a month ago.  I mean, a cute wedge bootie?  Who can resist it?  (Many thanks to the Lenox Macy's sales associate who helped me search the sale rack for the mate to this shoe!  I was determined to find it and he provided excellent customer service by spending the time looking with me.)

Spring Transition - Blitz And Glam

What are some of your key pieces for transitioning to spring?

Spring Transition - Blitz And Glam

(Photos/Lindsay Wynne Photography)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

This out fit is really cute and I love those shoes…send them to me when you are done with them. :)

April 3, 2014 at 7:37 am
  • Pauline C.

I love your style Tamara! Would love to see you on our EPIC FRIDAY linky party too 😉 @ http://www.twelveskip.com/pages/linky-party/1264/linky-party-3-epic-friday-share-blog-post

April 5, 2014 at 1:25 am
  • Jessica | Independent Travel Cats

Wow, what a great outfit, love the green vest! Stopping by from SITSfest!

April 5, 2014 at 1:28 am
  • Courtney Conover

Hi, Tamara! I'm Courtney from The Brown Girl with Long Hair blog, stopping through by way of SITS! I LOVE these boots, and actually have a very similar pair I blogged about not too long ago…I pretty much only wear mine with skinny jeans (my proverbial comfort zone), so thanks for showing a wonderful alternative!

And you love football! We are soul sistas then! I LOVE football, and The Hubs played 7 years in the NFL, which still plays a pretty big role in out lives — and provides LOTS of fodder for blogging…

I'm glad our bloggy paths have crossed, and Happy Saturday!

April 5, 2014 at 3:34 am
  • Diatta @ Femme Fitale Fit Club

I'm really digging the bright pink color.  It really  makes the outfit POP!

April 5, 2014 at 4:43 am
  • Rachel G

Pretty! I'm definitely loving how you layered that vest over the the bright purple of the rest of your outfit!

April 5, 2014 at 6:24 am
  • Michelle Mossey

Discovered you from the SITSsharefest. What a cute blog! I love that outfit, especially that skirt and boots. I have booties but never thought to wear them that way. Good idea!

April 5, 2014 at 6:29 am
  • Christine

Big fan of the bag:)

April 5, 2014 at 6:30 am
  • Julia

I love the mix of color with the green vest, great outfit. Stopping by from sharefest.

April 5, 2014 at 8:22 am
  • Julie @ Girl on the Move

Stopping by from SITS and I love those booties and your necklace (well I actually love the whole outfit, but those two pieces in particular!)

April 5, 2014 at 9:48 am
  • Patranila

My transition outfits always leave me shivering in New York!

April 5, 2014 at 10:26 am
  • heidi

I really like that vest. I wouldn't have thought to pair it with that dress, but it looks so cute. Hope you have a great day!

April 5, 2014 at 12:52 pm
  • Zhenya

Love that vest, layered over pink it creates such a great contrast!

~Zhenya

April 5, 2014 at 5:14 pm
  • MJ @ Daisy & June

omgosh I love those booties!

April 6, 2014 at 10:28 am
  • Mamapotamus

I love that spring is on the way, I'll be having my baby and hopefully be in some normal people clothes by Summer!  My pinterest is alive with all these spring outfits and colors!   I'm so ready!

April 6, 2014 at 11:28 pm
  • Torsten

A certain female I know will no doubt want this outfit and all the accessories so I must bookmark your blog for future gifts 😉

April 19, 2014 at 1:07 am