Here's the recap of BET's The Game Season Finale:
- Yana and Malik are standing naked face-to-face and stating what flaws they see on each other. Malik gets a call from Tasha and he tells her that he's pointing out Yana's flaws, but that she's pretty flawless. Tasha tells him that her water broke.
- Chardonnay is telling Keira that she's going to throw her bouquet to the right and for her to be in the pocket. She says no thanks. Keira starts to talk about her problems with Blue and Chardonnay says this is her day and it's going to go the way she planned it. Jason knocks on the door to tell them that Tasha is in labor and Malik and Kelly will be late. He says that her parents are still at the airport and won't be there to walk her down the aisle.
- Tee-Tee is driving Tasha to the hospital and she tells him to drive slower. People start to yell at them in the Cluck Truck and throw stuff at the truck. The crowd starts to rock the truck until Tasha tells them that Tee-Tee has had his day in court and hasn't everyone made mistakes. She tells them that she's made mistakes and slept with two men and has no idea who her baby's daddy is. She tells them that he is trying to get her to the hospital and for them to back up.
- Blue and Keira run into each other at the vending machine. She can't get a dollar into the machine and asks him to borrow a dollar. He says he used his last crispy dollar. She asks him if he would consult with her if he got traded. Jason asks them for a dollar. Blue brings up that this is different and how she will have plenty of people to keep her company when she's shooting the movie in Miami. She asks him if he's going to go there. Jason tells them about Melanie and Derwin and tells them to get out before they become them. He says being in a relationship at their age is pointless.
- Malik is at the hospital and asks what is taking them so long. Kelly says she's always on CP time. Malik and Yana look at her and she says she's got a half-black daughter so she gets a pass. A fan tells Malik that he can't wait to see him back on the field. Malik says he's working out with some teams next week. Yana asks what does he mean by that and Malik says he was throwing the ball around with some guys and his arm is looking good. Tasha arrives cursing and screaming to get the baby out of her belly.
- Tasha is holding her baby. Kelly asks what's she going to name her and Tasha says she doesn't know. She says that she knows who the godfather will be, Tee-Tee, for being responsible for getting her there. Tee-Tee holds her and tells her a story about one time he was going to take a really long trip, but she came and he decided to stay. He calls her Kai and Tasha agrees that her name should be Kai. Pookie is standing in the doorway and says hi to Kai. Everyone leaves the room and Pookie thanks Malik for calling him. Tasha tells Pookie that she didn't expect to see him there and he says that he didn't expect to be there. She says she doesn't need any favors and he says he didn't come for Tasha, but for Kai. He says she's beautiful. Tasha asks him if he wants to hold her and he says no. He says he got all of her calls about him possibly being the father. He says he's killed people and didn't flinch and that his heart felt nothing until him and Tasha. He says Malik called a few hours ago and everything got real – her having a baby and him possibly having a baby. He says he doesn't have to break Kai's heart just because Tasha broke his. She asks now what and he says they take a test.
- Malik and Yana walk out and Yana tells him that she doesn't think that he's ready to tryout next week. She says throwing the ball around with his friends isn't the same as being back on the field. He says he thought she had his back and she says she always has his back. She says she's not one of his yes men and he can do permanent damage if he goes back too soon. She says as his trainer she has to sign off on him going back and she isn't going to do it. He says maybe she isn't ready to be in his crew and she asks "your crew?" He says "then bounce" and she says gladly and leaves.
- At the wedding Blue tells Keira maybe Jason was right and Keira says no. She says she loves him and Blue says he loves her too and then gets down on one knee in front of everyone and asks her to marry him.
- Kelly knocks on Chardonnay's door. Chardonnay says her parents missed their flight and she just started her period. Kelly says the wedding planner can't find Blue or Keira anywhere. Kelly says on her wedding day her trailer park cousins stole their wedding gifts and someone threw up on her. Chardonnay says she's not in the mood for who had a worse day. Kelly says sometimes the things that go wrong are the things you remember best and you look back and laugh. Jason is listening at the door. Kelly says it doesn't matter about the perfect wedding, but that they just have to be perfect for each other. Chardonnay thanks her.
- Chardonnay walks down the aisle smiling and meets Jason at the altar. The minister begins the ceremony. Keira and Blue leave together in his car. Malik is standing by Jason at the wedding and scrolls through his phone and deletes Yana from his contacts. The doctor tells Pookie that he is the father. Chardonnay begins her own vows. She says they've been married for a minute and it never felt real to her, but doing this ceremony in front of family and friends makes it real. Jason says when she came into his life he was a wreck and had made so many mistakes and had lost so much. He says he was willing to change to be a better person, but didn't know how. He says her love showed him how and pushed him. He stops and says that he can't do this and that he is still in love with Kelly. Chardonnay slaps him and walks away.
So, now that the season is over, what do you think? How was this season? Do you want to see Tasha and Pookie together? Should Malik apologize and get back with Yana? Will Jason and Kelly end up back together? Will Chardonnay remain on the show if they do? Will Blue and Keira actually get married? Leave your comments below!