29 Apr

BET’s The Game – Season 7 Finale

Here's the recap of BET's The Game Season Finale:

• Yana and Malik are standing naked face-to-face and stating what flaws they see on each other.  Malik gets a call from Tasha and he tells her that he's pointing out Yana's flaws, but that she's pretty flawless.  Tasha tells him that her water broke.
  • Chardonnay is telling Keira that she's going to throw her bouquet to the right and for her to be in the pocket.  She says no thanks.  Keira starts to talk about her problems with Blue and Chardonnay says this is her day and it's going to go the way she planned it.  Jason knocks on the door to tell them that Tasha is in labor and Malik and Kelly will be late.  He says that her parents are still at the airport and won't be there to walk her down the aisle.
  • Tee-Tee is driving Tasha to the hospital and she tells him to drive slower.  People start to yell at them in the Cluck Truck and throw stuff at the truck.  The crowd starts to rock the truck until Tasha tells them that Tee-Tee has had his day in court and hasn't everyone made mistakes.  She tells them that she's made mistakes and slept with two men and has no idea who her baby's daddy is.  She tells them that he is trying to get her to the hospital and for them to back up.
  • Blue and Keira run into each other at the vending machine.  She can't get a dollar into the machine and asks him to borrow a dollar.  He says he used his last crispy dollar.  She asks him if he would consult with her if he got traded.  Jason asks them for a dollar.  Blue brings up that this is different and how she will have plenty of people to keep her company when she's shooting the movie in Miami.  She asks him if he's going to go there.  Jason tells them about Melanie and Derwin and tells them to get out before they become them.  He says being in a relationship at their age is pointless.
  • Malik is at the hospital and asks what is taking them so long.  Kelly says she's always on CP time.  Malik and Yana look at her and she says she's got a half-black daughter so she gets a pass.  A fan tells Malik that he can't wait to see him back on the field.  Malik says he's working out with some teams next week.  Yana asks what does he mean by that and Malik says he was throwing the ball around with some guys and his arm is looking good.  Tasha arrives cursing and screaming to get the baby out of her belly.
  • Tasha is holding her baby.  Kelly asks what's she going to name her and Tasha says she doesn't know.  She says that she knows who the godfather will be, Tee-Tee, for being responsible for getting her there.  Tee-Tee holds her and tells her a story about one time he was going to take a really long trip, but she came and he decided to stay.  He calls her Kai and Tasha agrees that her name should be Kai.  Pookie is standing in the doorway and says hi to Kai.  Everyone leaves the room and Pookie thanks Malik for calling him.  Tasha tells Pookie that she didn't expect to see him there and he says that he didn't expect to be there.  She says she doesn't need any favors and he says he didn't come for Tasha, but for Kai.  He says she's beautiful.  Tasha asks him if he wants to hold her and he says no.  He says he got all of her calls about him possibly being the father.  He says he's killed people and didn't flinch and that his heart felt nothing until him and Tasha.  He says Malik called a few hours ago and everything got real – her having a baby and him possibly having a baby.  He says he doesn't have to break Kai's heart just because Tasha broke his.  She asks now what and he says they take a test.
  • Malik and Yana walk out and Yana tells him that she doesn't think that he's ready to tryout next week.  She says throwing the ball around with his friends isn't the same as being back on the field.  He says he thought she had his back and she says she always has his back.  She says she's not one of his yes men and he can do permanent damage if he goes back too soon. She says as his trainer she has to sign off on him going back and she isn't going to do it.  He says maybe she isn't ready to be in his crew and she asks "your crew?"  He says "then bounce" and she says gladly and leaves.
  • At the wedding Blue tells Keira maybe Jason was right and Keira says no.  She says she loves him and Blue says he loves her too and then gets down on one knee in front of everyone and asks her to marry him.
  • Kelly knocks on Chardonnay's door.  Chardonnay says her parents missed their flight and she just started her period.  Kelly says the wedding planner can't find Blue or Keira anywhere.  Kelly says on her wedding day her trailer park cousins stole their wedding gifts and someone threw up on her.  Chardonnay says she's not in the mood for who had a worse day.  Kelly says sometimes the things that go wrong are the things you remember best and you look back and laugh.  Jason is listening at the door.  Kelly says it doesn't matter about the perfect wedding, but that they just have to be perfect for each other.  Chardonnay thanks her.
  • Chardonnay walks down the aisle smiling and meets Jason at the altar.  The minister begins the ceremony.  Keira and Blue leave together in his car.  Malik is standing by Jason at the wedding and scrolls through his phone and deletes Yana from his contacts.  The doctor tells Pookie that he is the father.  Chardonnay begins her own vows.  She says they've been married for a minute and it never felt real to her, but doing this ceremony in front of family and friends makes it real.  Jason says when she came into his life he was a wreck and had made so many mistakes and had lost so much.  He says he was willing to change to be a better person, but didn't know how.  He says her love showed him how and pushed him.  He stops and says that he can't do this and that he is still in love with Kelly.  Chardonnay slaps him and walks away.

So, now that the season is over, what do you think?  How was this season?  Do you want to see Tasha and Pookie together?  Should Malik apologize and get back with Yana?  Will Jason and Kelly end up back together?  Will Chardonnay remain on the show if they do?  Will Blue and Keira actually get married?  Leave your comments below!

(Image/facebook.com/betthegame)

• S.Lott

I truly enjoyed this season and Brandy as Chardonnay did an AWESOME job and please don't take her off the next season. Chardonnay and Jason should still get married and Kelly should stay on the show for Tasha as her BFF. Blue and Keira should get married. Pookie and Tasha should get back together, Malik and Yana should get back together and someone need to find Tee-tee a woman so he can be happy and grow up.

April 29, 2014 at 11:08 pm
  • sr

Brandy made the show interesting I am upset about Jason as if it really happened this is crazy

April 29, 2014 at 11:24 pm
  • TM

I am too disturbed by the way Jason did Chardonnay. I can not believe that they wrote that in all I can do is hope that someone was dreaming and that did not really take place. I do not care to have Kelly back on the show. Her being on there from time to time is okay but I dont want to see her and Jason back together. I was so mad at what Jason did I started to curse. The season was good. I love Keira and Blue and want them to stay together and be a funny couple like Melanie and Derwin was. I am needing what Jason did to be a terrible nightmare that he was having. If that wasn’t a nightmare, I think Kelly should slap the him too and he should be left ALONE!! Malik just doesn’t seem to be learning a lesson in knowing that there are consequences for his actions so Yana should keep walking away. Stop making Tee-Tee so depressed. He use to add so much comedy to the show. Bring that Tee-Tee back. I don’t care if you put Tasha and Pookie back together… It really doesn’t matter. Put Tee-Tee and Brit Brat together… That would be interesting… Just do away with that mess Jason did. That has me and so many other fans furious.

April 30, 2014 at 8:19 am
  • Jaysha

I am higly upset I mean yes the drastic changes are good for ratings but they already making too many cuts, flips and changes now. First the game was on the CW then goes to BET (drastic change) Then the cancel then bring back, then Derwin and Melonie leave (drastic change) added new characters get hook to them and then bring Kelly back? To many dramatic changes to me cause makes me feel like whos next to leave the cast? I am mad like its  me or something but I finally found a show  that I can watch every season and enjoy and they keep switching up on me.

April 30, 2014 at 8:47 am
  • CB

I love Brandy as (Chardonnay), she has brought out the best of Jason, Please let them stay together.

Find a new love interest for Kelly, or let her move on else where. Hope the scene with Jason stopping the wedding was a dream by someone, and the wedding will go on as planned.

April 30, 2014 at 9:24 am
  • Amber

Owee , pretty intense , but my opinion i think Jason and Kelly should try something back again , Malik need to settle his ass down , and yes teetee def needs a woman

April 30, 2014 at 10:35 am
  • Tysha B

This show has gotten really STUPID!!! I'm done with it!!!

April 30, 2014 at 10:40 am
  • TheBeamsss

I am hooked on The Game and this season was great, lots of dramatic moments and cliffhangers. I really thought TeeTee was gonna jump! Jason was wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong.  If Chardonay stays on the show, I think she will file for divorce and they will take up most of Season 8 with Jason trying to win her back. I think Blue and Keira will have second thoughts. Maybe even 'the Colonel" will get wind of it and go wherever they are and break it up. Malik is going to find out the hard way that Yana was right and probably get back with her, at least for awhile. And I think Tasha and Pookie will eventually end up together. Poor TeeTee :)

April 30, 2014 at 12:03 pm
  • donna

I pray that Chardonay was dreaming…love her jason together and Jason has a great voice, he should sing again…..yes blue and Kiera should get married….and stop the drama…malik better get on his hands and knees and beg that to take him back….love them as a couple, they are my favorit couple..

April 30, 2014 at 12:39 pm
  • Shonda

For this show to be on a black station and have a black creator, it shows there is no positive side to being black woman.  With Melonie and Derwin; she basically sacrificed her career and personal life for a man to cheat on her and have a baby with another woman.  Tasha got pregnant and don't know who the father is (as if we don't see that enough on Maury).  Now Jason leaves Chardonnay for his white ex-wife that walked out on him and his daughter.

I'm disgusted because art imitates life!!!  Black women do have some success stories to tell.  Mara Brock Akil should know this because she is living her dream, so she says.

April 30, 2014 at 12:45 pm
  • Natasha

I think Tasha and Pookie should get together! She definitely need someone to slow her ass down, as well as Malik! Blue and Kiera are the new season Melanie and Derwin…I miss the old Melanie and Derwin they should bring them back for a couple episodes next season. Tee-Tee definitely needs a woman he has not had anyone since the show aired years ago. Last but not least Chardonnay was a great twist in the show but Kelly and Jason should definitely get back together they weren’t perfect but they were perfect for each other I miss them together. Jason will never get over Kelly she was his all!

April 30, 2014 at 12:47 pm
  • A. Coates

I hope Kelly and Jason get back together

April 30, 2014 at 1:01 pm
  • Nikki

I was ecstatic to find out the baby was Pookie's because that was what I was hoping would happen! Rick is cool, but Pookie is and was always the better choice for Tasha because of their roots and long history. Tasha's got a lot of making up to do though!

I was and still am hoping that Malik had finally found the one to make him settle down and become a man. I mean, isn't it about time?! Or is his character destined to remain the stereotypical, disgustingly immoral player-type loser and poor excuse/example of manhood that is so prevalent  in today's society?? I would really like to see him mature into the grown man that his mom tried to raise and not the sorry, trifling, single-minded, irresponsible, disrespectful character that we've seen since S1, E1. Time to allow him to grow up now. Please.

I REALLY HOPE KELLY or SOMEONE ELSE IN THE AUDIENCE IS DAYDREAMING HATERIZATION….Because the way Jason destroys that moment at the end is ridiculous! Definitely keep Kelly in the script because we missed her, but she and Jason does not have to be back together for that to work. I was just really disgusted with that.

But everything else was OK, I am glad you didn't kill TeeTee from the show! And Keira and Blue just makes me wish you'd bring Melanie and Derwin back. They're a'ight, but not the same.

April 30, 2014 at 1:57 pm
  • Lydia

Really dumb to have that couple go through all of that and then he leaves her at the alter. Jason character sucks now! That is the lowest of low! The story lines are just really stupid. It may be time for me to find something else to watch. 2 thumbs down!

April 30, 2014 at 3:49 pm
  • Martie

The finale totally shocked me.  I'm a fan of Jason and Kelly.  They relationship can really push the ratings for the show.  I like the softer side of Tasha.  Yes, I want Tasha and Pookie to get married and add another twist to the show.  Tasha brings the spice to the show.  And Kelly has her own flavor which, again, can boosts ratings.  I'm tired of Blue and Kiera….they will never be Derwin and Melanie….so, I wish the writers would stop making reference to them.  This new girl and Malik can also be another kicker to the show…it would be much better than the model-drunk that Malik met in rehab….Tee serves no purpose on the show…corny jokes, loser in life…please… we want drama…

April 30, 2014 at 3:50 pm
  • A.Ariel

I love Kiera and Blue….My favorites. I hope and pray Jason doesn't do Chardonnay dirty and leave her for Kelly. Kelly needs to leave, it would be kind of weird to see them back together after all he had been through Chardonnay and Malik needs to chase after his girl. Everything else is cool.

April 30, 2014 at 5:28 pm
  • Marcia

I hate the way that Jason did Chardonnay who is his WIFE. It was not like he was marrying her for the first time. He is already married to her and for him to protest his love to another woman at the renewal of vows just didn't sit well with me. I might just be done with this show after that. I believe in shock value but that is too much. I hope that somebody was daydreaming as well because that was a very stupid scene. I didn't want Kelly to come back anyway and I actually stopped watching when I thought she would be on there. Jason and Chardonnay are my favorite couple.

April 30, 2014 at 5:50 pm
  • Tia

Instead of "The Game" this show needs to be renamed "The Black Stereotype".  I am highly dissapointed in how BET destroyed this show. Tosha has turned into a weed smoking whore, who has a baby over the age of 40 without knowing who the father is.  Malik's character has no substance and has not evolved from some sex crazed freak who jumps from woman to woman. Blue and Kiera are corney and neither can act. Chardonay is just like her name ghetto and ignorant. Tee Tee is dead weight. Jason isn't funny anymore.  Why do Tosha and Malik live in hotels?  Kelly from for the hills like Melanie and Derwin. This show is sucide for you acting career.

April 30, 2014 at 6:58 pm
  • Monique

I want to start off by saying this season was great. I hope that Tasha and Pookie get back together, because they have a beautiful baby. I hope that they do not take Chardonnay on next season; I really think that the cast of this season did an excellent job on the show. I think that the season Finale should have been one hour long.

April 30, 2014 at 8:31 pm
  • Monique

It was supposed to state take Chardonnay off next season.

April 30, 2014 at 8:34 pm
  • TT

I was very disappointed that Jason jilted Chardonnay at the altar. And like many others who posted similar comments, I am wishing that this is just a dream. Otherwise, what was the point on lingering this on when she already found out about them kissing? Why have him profess his love to his wife, ask her to marry him again in front of their family and friends, then jilt get that way. That was so dumb. I didn’t like it at all. Jason and Kelly were a train wreck. Chardonnay is his equal and they make an amazing couple.

April 30, 2014 at 8:59 pm
  • Joni

YES! to Pookie getting back with Tosha. I love Blue and Kiera. But I love Chardonnay and Jason the MOST OF ALL. No more Chardonnay and I'm saying 'Bye Bye' to The Game!!

April 30, 2014 at 9:05 pm
  • Leah

What a finale!! I had given up on The Game 2 seasons back but Kelly's return sparked my interest.  Kudos to bringing her back. She's hilarious and her onscreen chemistry with Jason is incomparable and undeniable. I've never been a fan of Chardonnay and Jason. Not much chemistry there and they are less interesting as a couple. Her personality is too close too Tasha's… There is no individuality. I won't miss her if she leaves.

I like that Pookie returned. Hopefully he and Tasha can work things out, even if it's just friends.

Maliks character needs growth.

I love Kiera and Blue and I want them to make it. But it's too early for marriage.  They need to mature.

April 30, 2014 at 9:39 pm
  • Alston

Most of these comments about Jason leaving Chardonnay are weak and Negative! I am hoping it wasn't a dream and Jason really did say that cuz I really want Jason and Kelly back together. I kinda don't like Chardonnay and to me it just feels like she was really trying to fit into his lifestyle. And they brought Kelly back to the show for a reason!!!! Jason and Chardonnay really don't look right together. Never did. Malik need to stop playing around and get his shit together lol.

April 30, 2014 at 10:00 pm
  • Sal Jones

I loved the ending. I hope Jason and Kelly get back together. I loved the dynamics between them, and among them & Tasha.  Love it!

April 30, 2014 at 11:37 pm
  • Quin

Cliche, cliche. I hope this is all a bad dream and Jason does not Jilt Chardonnay.

May 1, 2014 at 12:34 am
  • Jessica

I am very disappointed how it ended! Why would Jason go through all of that trouble of gaining his wife trust back not to mention spend all that money just to leave her at the alter? That just doesn’t make any sense to me, if he didn’t love Chardonnay then I don’t think that he would’ve went threw all of that trouble to hide the fact that he kissed Kelly! I hope that was a daydream or something because I will most definitely not watch it when the show airs again! Kelly had her chance let Jason be happy with someone else! Besides that I love the fact that Pookie is the father & I hole that they get back together

May 1, 2014 at 12:47 am
  • Bellami Watson

This is some Mara Brock Akil mess!!! She takes couples to the door of no return just like she did with Greg and Toni on Girlfriends. Chardonnay and Jason EARNED each other, and Akil thinks she knows her audience, and that she thinks this is what we want. I agree with Quin, this is such a cliche! Please, I just hope, please that she will take Tasha out of that smart-talking mode! Tasha deserves so much better. What? Does she hate this woman so??? I will be surprised if Wendy ever will be able to divest herself of this role. The writing on the show is so very uneven and flawed.  very flawed.

May 1, 2014 at 5:19 pm
  • Faconne Pour Moons

oh my freaking goodness Jason just threw a monkey wrench in the whole thing like somebody said above this gotta be somebody dreaming.

May 1, 2014 at 10:03 pm
  • Shawn

The Season Finale was great! Kudos to the writers for letting Jason realize that he was still in love with Kelly and not going through with the 2nd marriage. Chardonay's speech did reveal the whole thing didn't feel right. Maybe Jason felt the same. Quite honestly, I always felt like he gave her that lifestyle because she didn't have anything. He enjoyed doing for her more than being with her. Something in that changed him. He loved Kelly but pushed her away. She was drained and he Never realized how much she was giving. Additionally, his mother was a bit much. Going away turned out to be the best thing for her. Can't wait to see what happens.

May 2, 2014 at 1:54 am
  • Maddox

I’m quite lost for words, regarding the finale. I’ve been a fan through think and thin. However,
    Season 7’s conclusion is a deal breaker.

May 2, 2014 at 1:56 pm
  • tonia

I am really feeling so bad for Chardonay rite now. This is crazy I really hope that  Jason did not just do that to Chardonay at the alltar. I hope someone was dreaming cause if he did that to her what was the point of him planning a big wedding just to make her look stupid. I really like Jason and Chardonay together. If Jason really did that to her then I have to agree with everyone else I will have to stop watching and find a new show. That is just dumb to have Chardonay go through all that for nothing. I like Kelly but not with Jason. Please somebody find TeeTee a woman. I really hope the producers have Chardonay and Jason together. When I saw that I was so angry Chardonay has took alot of hurt from Jason but this would be the worst. Truly this would make me stop being a fan of the show and stop watching cause the story line would be just dumb.

May 3, 2014 at 6:35 pm
  • Carlori

There is a reason brandy won the award for her performance in the game. Mara Brock Akil…ur a huge mess. Jason n Kelly back together isn't something that needed to be done. I loved jase n char. Like why do you even want back Kelly after she had a whole sex spree after her divorce. Was char too real for Jason? Like wtf… What possessed this stupid ass finale? But where is Kelly fighting for Jason? Not once she put up a fight when Jason was with Chardonnay….sooooo whyyyy again he dissed Chardonnay so? Waste the girl time…embarrassed her…this show is a bunch of cunt.

May 3, 2014 at 11:37 pm
  • sandy

I hated the finale! Just cant let a black woman have any happiness. I get so tired of people wanting to characterize black women as ghetto because of the ignorant names given by the parents! Typical sterotype of black women! We loud! We mad all the time! We golddiggers! We have attitudes! We act like we aint got nothing! But the white woman is perfect? Really! Why do we naturally assume that it was Jason who made Chardonnay’s life better? Did he rescue Chardonnay from a bad life? Why? Because she was working in a bar? Getting her hustle on in order to own her own business! That’s a bad thing? Who said she wasnt already fulfilled? Did she have a bunch of kids with a bunch of baby daddies? Was she on section 8? Was her apartment dirty and nasty? Hell no to all the above! She is a strong, hardworking single, childless black woman trying to make a way for herself! She didnt need Jason and she proved that! Jason is the cheap and arrogant ass hole! Chardonnay made his life better and the white chick slides right on in and benefits from Chardonnay’s hardwork! I’m so sick of the happily NEVER after for the black woman! I hope you were playing with us BET. Otherwise, Im done with The Game! Stop making a sterotypical male whore! Let the MAN grow up! Tasha was too damn to be bed hopping and end up in the, once again sterotype of black women not knowing who the baby daddy is! Stop the madness BET! I hope Chardonnay’s character stays because the chemistry is great between Jason, Chardonnay and Tasha. I dont care if she gets with Pookie. Give Tee Tee a better storyline and bring back Melanie and Derwin! Im sick of the high school puppy love between Blue and Kiera!

May 4, 2014 at 7:41 pm
  • Really Annoyed

I have to agree with the majority of the comments on the finale of "The Game".   Surely this whole episode WAS A GAME!  I would have hoped that an African American writer could deliver some insight and positive outcomes to the "black on black"  man-woman relationship.  Show that Jason was an egotistical cheap SOB till he found someone who was not afraid of him and met him on equal ground (although Chardonnay  could have been a little less ghetto).  Someone who could make him stop hating the fact that he was black.   Whats the matter Brock Akil?   Aren't you a talented enough writer to mix comedy with a positive and optimistic storyline where black women are concerned?  Do you want to be the ONLY ONE in a "good" relationship?   Shame on you to take the one place (BET) we can look to, for a more upbeat and favorable outlook on our existence and dash it all to hell.   If I want to see reality, I will turn to the news or walk down the street where they will all happily disrespect me.  I look to you,  the black writer and the black network to cut me some slack, to entertain me and make me laugh, not piss me off!   I don't care if someone was dreaming or not.   I shouldn't have had to endure that slap in the face, not even for a second.

May 6, 2014 at 9:01 pm
  • nina

I hate that jason did chardonnay this way. She has gone through a lot with him. He chased after her and asked her to marry him not once or twice but three times. Who does that just to dump her at the alter. I hope that this was a dream sequence that does not come true. Kelly is cool but Jason and chardonnay are great together. The writers need to really need to consider the message this would be sending as well.

May 10, 2014 at 12:50 pm
  • Lisa

Are you guys forgetting the way Jason dud Kelly to begin with. I would glad if jason and Kelly get back together. He should make it right with her. Kiera n blue are cute together it would be good if they get married .their funny. As for Tasha Pookie being the father is a great thing. Now she doesn’t have to guess. He id the right thing by showing up. How many men would do that. Maybe now Tasha will get it together and do what’s right. She has a lil girl now so she has no choice. Malik just always gone be malik. Hopefully he does the right thing as well and apologize to yana I mean after all she is the first woman he loved n I mean you never know where they might go. I hope tee tee get it together and find somebody too he deserves it everybody has made misakes

May 12, 2014 at 8:41 pm
  • Rich

I finally got caught up and am totally shocked by the finale. Malik is messing up and is being himself. A woman that is a friend and makes you cry during sex is a woman you keep! He's gonna make it right next season though so I am not concerned about that. Jason and Chardonnay is the tough one. Dude played her after he asked her to go to the altar.That's gotta sting. I hope they get back together or it was dream like many have been saying. Lord knows we don't another bitter black woman on the show.

May 25, 2014 at 4:12 am
  • olexous cooper

I love the game and I hope Kelly and Jason get back together

May 26, 2014 at 7:17 pm
  • MiaClassy

Everyone that say Jason should stay with Chardonnay are huge dumb asses. Him and Chardonnay was cute. Looooove Brandy. But Jason will stay Kelly's man. Now if she lets him off easy, TRUE CLASS we all knew they still loved each other. #TeamKelson

May 27, 2014 at 5:55 pm
  • swet bottom

i feel so bad that jason did chardonnay the way that he did in the season finale of the game  im just sad that chardonnay didnt cry she fell in love with jason ass from the begginning and he betrayed her and lied to her the whole season and said her wasnt still in love with kelly and he was so those of yall who said that he should get back with kelly white ugly bicth ho ass fuck yall because i loved jason and chardonnay and jason deserved to get his ass punched.

May 29, 2014 at 12:11 pm
  • Armani Gibson

Chardonnay and Jason are perfect together they needs to still get married Kelly needs to get off the show she is old news she was good back then but now hell no the script was really fucked up how Jason did Chardonnay Malik needs to apologize to Yanna and Blue and Keira needs to get married

June 13, 2014 at 12:28 am
  • Larry Gibson

Chardonnay and Jason Pitts all the way #Best Couple

June 13, 2014 at 12:31 am
  • Ally

I think Jason and Kelly should totally get back together. honestly the show needs to go back to how it was when it first aired on the cw! The story line was better, the relationships were better, even the lighting and filming was better. Please make it how it was and the first step to do that is by putting Jason and Kelly back together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 15, 2014 at 7:09 pm
  • Deborah Nelson

Please let Chardonnay and Jason stay together and have a son . They are the main couple and thread of the show. Brandy is a great actress and adds Flavor to the show. I want to see more of the Spadonnay with the ladies talking game and men stopping in from time to time. I hope Malik gets married and has a son and Bleu and Kiera get married as well. I hope Kelly goes back from where she came or she develops a life of her own if she stays on the show. I hope Tosha and Pookie find their way back together. Please let Chardonnay and Jason remain married I love them together!!!!!!!!

June 24, 2014 at 4:01 pm
  • Linda

I hope Char stays and that she ends up having a son. I don’t want her and Jason to get back together but I would love to see a love triangle between Jason, Kelly and Char. I also think it would make a good plot for Jason to be haunted by his decision to say what he said to Chardonnay at the Alter. It should take Char a long time to forgive him. A Baby born to Jason and Chardonnay will give Jason the connection to the African American side of his culture that he didn’t think received him when he was younger.

I believe Pooki and Tasha should co-parent.

Blue and Kiera should marry and go through what young couples go through when they marry too soon. A lot of bumps and bruises will surely keep them interesting.

July 3, 2014 at 11:33 am
  • sandra

You know i thought about it, they, the show never really dealt with Jason's problems from all those blows to his head.  What if his behavior at the alter came from what's going on with his football injuries to his head.

July 5, 2014 at 12:12 am
  • Lesley

Why are Black women not allowed to get any love on this “Game Show”? I understand relationships are tough, however there ARE black women in real life that have success relationships/marriages. However, The Game’s producers and writers refuse to display positive, black love & behavior in their story lines. ‘The Game’ continues to display ‘black tainted love’ & black life failures. Fans/viewers (black viewers), can handle and relate to positivity. (Remember the Cosby Show). Every season the Game displays negativity and re-words it as ‘drama’. Every time I tune into the Game, a black woman is always left in the cold…or thrown a little torn up blanket, (Derwin married Melanie after his baby mama gives birth on the same day?) C’MON SON!!! Or, should I say C’MON DAUGHTER, (Mara Brock Akil). MaryJane is not winning; ‘Girlfriend Joan’ won a little- right before the show gets cancelled. Why can’t black women get any love or positivity displayed on anything that Mara Broc Akil produces/creates? Standing up for what’s right & true AND not what you can take to the bank makes you a success story. (Remember ‘A Different World’). What Mara doesn’t realize is these shows are also a reflection of her. What’s Going On In Your World Mara- that when you see black people you protray/produce a ‘dark story’? When you see black you see a dark, downward life, you see darkness? C’MON DAUGHTER, DO BETTER!

July 11, 2014 at 6:26 am
  • Lesley

Correction: ‘What Mara does not realize- these types of negative shows are also a reflection of her’.

July 11, 2014 at 6:33 am
  • vanessa

Need to take kiera and blueprint off the show doesn’t do nothing for the show ,need Melanie and ding dong davis back let him come back to visit if she don’t want to return.

July 15, 2014 at 7:46 pm
  • Stacy Shalini Khan

Season 1 – 5 made sense ! Fell in love with derwin n Melanie character they gave life to the show ! So derwin n Melanie should come back have a miracle baby so they life cud be completed! Tasha gets married ! Malik fine love ! Jason realises DAT Kelly is d one he’s love s ! Blue n keira they story boring makes no sense they don’t even look or act like they in love ! Please bring back derwin n Melanie they made this show worth watching !

July 22, 2014 at 11:51 am
  • Rita Whitsett

Im upset Jason went back to basically being a puppet for Kelly. That is the best you could do couldn’t Kelly write books and spend Jason’s money that was what she was content doing. Just highly pisted off with that outcome.

August 2, 2014 at 12:09 pm
  • Deb Hewitt

The Game had been one for my FAV'S for YEARS… I held out hope when they were cancelled and they came back better than ever! Love the addition of Brandy but do miss the Tia Mowry Hardrict story line. I was glad the Pookie it Tasha's baby's father, but hope that Rick still comes back. I will be sad that this is the last season, but THANK YOU for a GREAT SERIES!!

October 31, 2014 at 3:42 pm
  • Anjie

I loved this season even though it was filed with dramatic twists . Im glad Jason left Chardnonday at the altar it was a twist nobody foresaw and I also think that jason should be with kelly

November 30, 2014 at 7:47 am
  • Libbey Bryson

I would love for Kelly and Jason to get back together and work through their issues. Showthem giving it another try and Jason as a changed man. Just to see them as a family again. Maybe they have a baby boy!!! :)

December 1, 2014 at 11:36 pm
  • Chelsea

I absolutely love Chardonnay’s character. She’s everything Kelly wasn’t which was great for Jason’s ego. Kelly coming back now and then, whatever but she was never a fave character, just there. Keira and Blue are seriously like watching my boyfriend and I on screen. Those two are hilarious, I even like them better than Derwin and Melanie. Jason, if you know what’s good for you, you won’t get back with Kelly…She doesn’t challenge him the way Chardonnay does.

December 6, 2014 at 12:43 am
  • TabbieCat

I’m was very pissed to find out that Jason had left Chardonnay at the alter, I pray that it’s a dream sequence. For them two to work as hard as they did at their relationship for him to just give it up would be ridiculous! Jason needs a wife like Chardonnay, she changed him for the better and helped him come to terms with being black and accepting himself. Like someone mentioned earlier, they EARNED each other! Kelly need to disappear again, she does nothing for the new found Jason, she was good back on the first few seasons but is redundant now. I think Tasha’s babydaddy being pookie is a good look, somehow I think Rick will sneak back into the picture. Hopefully Tasha and Pookie work through their differences and become a family. Malik needs to settle down with a real woman like Yana and stop chasing away a good thing. She’s good for him, he just doesn’t realize it yet, we all know he’s in love. They will be back together in no time… Blue and Kiera are so cute together, I hope they do get married. I didn’t have an issue with their acting, as some said in earlier messages… Tee tee needs a new lady to be God mom to his God daughter, I like him but it’s time to turn his frown upside down.

January 3, 2015 at 2:12 am
  • Simone

I like Kelly but it’s chardonnay and Jason time to shine he’s stupid for what he did why everybody defending Kelly she left him remember out with the old cuz chardonnay is the new Jason is a old jerk and racist against his own race

January 29, 2015 at 12:12 am