Here's the recap of BET's The Game Episode 704:
- Jason is on the phone with Malik talking about the steroid story. Brittany and Chardonnay are arguing. The doorbell is ringing and Jason answers it. It's Kelly. She asks, "Did you miss me?"
- Kelly asks if he's going to let her in or if she should come back in 3 more years. Brittany asks what she's doing there. She says she called and asked her to come. Kelly asks Brittany did she not tell him that she was coming. He introduces Kelly and Chardonnay. Kelly hugs Chardonnay and says, "Welcome to the family!" Kelly said that Brittany said that she might have her hands full with the pre-prom party. Brittany says Chardonnay didn't get the right color balloons and Kelly offers to go and look for balloons. Tasha comes through the door screaming and hugs Kelly.
- Blue is picking up trash as part of his community service. Keira shows up to help him because she feels bad. The guy over the program gives Blue a hard time and threatens to talk to the judge about getting more time added to his sentence. Blue says he's really starting to hate her and helping her was not an invitation back into his life. She says if there was an invitation she would have clicked decline.
- Chardonnay arrives home to find Jason counting $500,000. He tells her that he plans to give it to Ty to keep him quiet about the steroids. Chardonnay says if he pays Ty he'll have to keep paying Ty. Jason says he can't get everything taken away because of one stupid mistake. Chardonnay says life isn't fair and to be honest about his mistake so they can move on. Jason says he'll move on after they erect a statue of his likeness outside of City Hall and give him a parade and name a street and a day after him.
- Brittany and Kelly come home with party supplies and Kelly asks Jason why they didn't have a beach house when they were married. She says it was because he was cheap. They drink to simpler times. Kelly says she's been reading about the Ty scandal and asks how he's holding up. He says Chardonnay might be right about coming clean. Kelly says he's worked so hard and made one mistake. She says it doesn't seem fair. Chardonnay comes home with bags and sees them outside on the balcony. She says don't mind her. She's just being redundant and walks out.
- Chardonnay asks Tasha how Rick and Pookie took the pregnancy news. Someone says, "Mrs. Pitts?" and Chardonnay and Kelly answer. The photographer says he wants to get a mother-daughter photo of Brittany and Kelly. Tasha gives Brittany a gift and Brittany asks if it's weed. Tasha tells her it's the morning-after pill. Kelly asks Tasha why she isn't drinking. Tasha says she's on antibiotics and Kelly asks if she has a STD. Kelly says it's her fault for not being there more.
- Malik tells them to turn the TV on because they are about to talk about Ty. They say Ty recanted the whole story and it's become a non-story. Malik congratulates Jason on dodging another bullet. Chardonnay accuses him of paying off Ty. Jason says no and Kelly confesses to paying him with her own money. She jokes that she also slept with him, but says she's just kidding. Chardonnay asks who told her to butt in their business. Kelly says Jason's business will always be her business, because he is the father of her child and she has to protect her family's legacy. Chardonnay tells Jason to say something and he asks Kelly to go. Kelly leaves and Chardonnay tells Jason not to defend Kelly. She says she takes care of this family everyday and Kelly can't just sashay up in there. Chardonnay cries and says it's hurtful to her and Jason says she's right and hugs her.
- Kelly is at the hotel packing her bag. Jason knocks on her door. She opens and he kisses her.
- Kelly asks him what are they doing. Jason says he doesn't know. He says he came there to thank her and got caught up. She says she does look amazing and he agrees. He asks if her boobs are new and says they are. She says Chardonnay has nice ones and asks if he paid for them. He says no. She says she didn't mean to upset her. He says he knows and that Chardonnay is still trying to adjust to the football life. She says in her defense they've been at it for almost 20 years and to give Chardonnay time. SHe says Chardonnay seems like a good person. Kelly says they are not good people and he says they are the worst.
- Blue arrives at Keira's apartment and asks why she confessed. He says he put himself out there and he thought she was out there with him, but the minute things got hard she wasn't there. He refers back to when Malik was in the hospital. She says he didn't fight for her the night at the hospital and that's why they aren't in a relationship. She says she made a mistake and she wants him and wants "us." She says she doesn't know how to make it happen and she's never been in a real relationship before. She says he was her first love and asks him how to make it work. He says he needs a minute to think about the whole thing. She tells him to take all the time he needs and he leaves.
- Kelly and Jason are still in her room talking and sitting in the bed. She's telling him that she saw the world and the world is amazing. She tells him of her time in India. Her phone alarm goes off and they see that it's 4:00 a.m. Kelly says, "My plane!" Jason says, "My wife!" Kelly asks what he's going to tell her. On the way home Jason decides to crash his car into a garage dumpster.
Who is your favorite Mrs. Pitts – Chardonnay or Kelly?