30 Dec

Happy New Year!

Michael Kors Dress (c/o Marshalls) | Heels (BCBG Paris/DSW) | Necklace (Target)

Over the last several weeks I've told you some of my latest obsessions – blue, gold, leather, and now, sequins.  When I saw this Michael Kors dress at Marshalls last month, I grabbed it right up and headed to the fitting room (if you follow me on Instagram at BlitzAndGlam, then you remember when I posted my fitting room picture).  I had immediate thoughts of New Year's Eve – this dress would be perfect for a glam night out on the town.

Michael Kors sequin dress

This year has been a great year for Blitz And Glam.  From working with brands such as Marshalls, Belk, and Toyota to interviewing Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton to being named 1 of the 5 Best Charlotte Fashion Blogs by CBS Charlotte and one of the Best Carolina Bloggers by Carolina STYLE Magazine, this year has shown me just how much I have grown as a blogger.  So, what's in store in 2014? Well, I have a few personal goals, such as complete a bike ride and travel abroad, and some social media goals, such as increase my income from blogging and speak at a blogger conference.  And of course, I just want to continue to bring you more of what you want to see on Blitz And Glam.

Michael Kors sequin dress 3

I want to say a huge THANK YOU for reading and for supporting me and my blog!  I would love to hear what you accomplished in 2013 and what your goals are for 2014.  Have a fun New Year's Eve and a very Happy New Year!

Michael Kors sequin dress 2

(Photos/Lindsay Wynne Photography)

Happy New Year, Tamara! You look so cute. The dress is hot. My goals for 2014….Personal: to get out of my own way. To build my blog readership, create more/better content, network, work with a brand and to keep readingyour blog and being inspired. :)

December 30, 2013 at 7:54 am
  • Aracely

Loving that dress and it looks fabulous on you!! Happy New Year to you Lady! I'd love to work with some brands and take more risks.

December 30, 2013 at 11:33 am
  • Steph

Stopping by from SITS: What an AMAZING dress. That's beautiful! Hope your New Year is going well.

January 4, 2014 at 4:05 am
  • Martha

You look amazing–not only that dress (so chic!) but your makeup as well! Happy New Year to you!

January 4, 2014 at 7:03 am
  • talitha haynes

Love the dress, the hair and makeup. Happy New Year as well. In the new year I would to like to give my blog a facelift. visiting from SITS

January 4, 2014 at 9:57 am
  • Jonna

This dress is gorgeous – what a great find at Marshall's. I'll be heading there today because I heard they are having an amazing clearance sale. In 2013 my blog grew to 10K views a month which still amazes me. This year I want to see it grow to 20K and make it more profitable. #SITSShareFest

January 4, 2014 at 10:19 am
  • Xae

You look gorgeous and that dress is amazing!

Happy New Year! I hope you achieve all the goals you'e set for the year :)

Visiting from SITS.

January 4, 2014 at 11:18 am
  • Carrie This Home

Your dress looks fabulous, Tamara!  I love anything with some sparkle & I would have picked this dress off the rack too!  Congrats on all your blog accomplishments this past year–looks like it was a stellar year for you.

January 4, 2014 at 12:00 pm
  • Tami

You are gorgeous and that dress is stunning. You inspire me with your 2013 accomplishments. Very best of luck in 2014. :)

Stopping by from the SITS Sharefest.

Have a great weekend,

Tami

January 4, 2014 at 6:55 pm
  • Meg

You look amazing! I love love love the dress!!

January 5, 2014 at 5:16 pm