27 Aug

BET’s The Game – Episode 619

Here's the recap for BET's The Game Episode 619:

• Blue and Keira are in a limo on the way to her movie premiere.  He tells her she has nothing to worry about and that the movie's going to be great.  She asks him if she told him about the love scene and he says no.  She tells him it's graphic and she doesn't want him to be upset.  She says before her love scene with Luke he can go and get them popcorn and a soda.
  • Keira and Blue arrive at the premiere and walk the red carpet.  Greg Jennings is on the red carpet.  Luke asks Blue if he can borrow his girl for a minute for pictures with her.  He says sure.  Malik, Tasha, and Chardonnay also walk the red carpet.  Keira joins Blue inside the theater.  He tells her she doesn't have to apologize, because this is her night and to soak it up.  Tasha tells Chardonnay she has something important to tell her.  Chardonnay says she already knows and insinuates that she knows she's a lesbian.  Tasha says she's not gay.  Tasha apologizes for getting her caught up in her deceit.  Tasha says she's on an apology tour.  They see Jason a few rows ahead of them.  Tasha says he's on her list and Chardonnay asks why he's on her list.  She says they've got a lot of issues, but it's hard to apologize to him.  Chardonnay tells her that she needs to just apologize to him to help herself.  She tells Chardonnay if it's that easy to go and apologize to him.
  • Malik and Tee-Tee are seated in the theater.  Malik says that he should have followed his lead in the beginning and should have stuck with their burger joint idea and tells Tee-Tee he wants to do it.  Tee-Tee says he's in.
  • The movie has started.  Keira tells Blue that her stomach is starting to growl and tells him to go and get her some popcorn.  He asks her if she really needs it.  She tells him she needs it NOW.  He finally gets that's the signal and leaves to get it.  From the crowd's reaction, the love scene is steamy.  Blue stops before he gets to the exit and turns around to watch.  Tee-Tee catches Keira's eye in the theater and waves to her.
  • The movie has ended and everyone is clapping, but Blue still hasn't returned.  Tasha tells her, "I see, you girl!"  One of her co-stars hugs her in the lobby afterwards.  Keira asks Blue where he's been and he says he got lost somewhere between the popcorn and Luke licking her ass.  She says she told him not to watch.  Malik asks Blue what he thought and he says he doesn't want to talk about it.  Malik says he got a good night's sleep in the movie, but he's not mad at the sex scene.  They tease him about the sex scene.  Tasha and Chardonnay walk up to Jason and Jason says "you're welcome."  Chardonnay says for what?  He says apparently he bought her a new dress, new shoes, and new hair.  He tells her she wants all of the perks of being a football wife.  She says Keira invited her there.  He says she only knows Keira because of him and walks off.  He asks Tasha if she's going to run after her minion.  She tells him she was just about to apologize for everything over the years, but he's just a bully.  She starts crying and he asks her what's happening right now.  She tells him his bullying and belittling ran away her best friend, Kelly, and as soon as she finds someone she can half-tolerate he runs her off.  Tasha tells him her therapist said she needs to release all of this and she hugs Jason and says it's released.  She says she hopes he can forgive her, because she's ready to move on with her life.  She tells him he needs to make things right on his end with Chardonnay.  Jason takes out a pen and writes, "Dear Kelly" on a notepad.
  • Tasha enters a restaurant and the waitress compliments her jumper.  Tasha places a very specific food order.  The waitress says they have a strict policy about no special orders.  She tells her that she's had a very long night and shows her money.  She says it's enough money for her to move her trailer home to greener pastures and she's had a long night and doesn't care about their policy.  Tasha opens the paper and then someone comes to her and says she forgot to order her radish on the side.  She says, "Hello, Daddy."
  • Tee-Tee goes over the contract with Malik for the restaurant.  They agree to Tee-Tee being the COO.  Blue is still upset.  Keira goes to him and says she's not going to chase him all night.  He tells her that she's a liar.  She asks what is he talking about.  He says that that was more than just acting and that he saw something more than that because he knows her.  He says she got with Luke.  He tells her that he's tired of playing games and asks if she slept with Luke.  She doesn't respond and he says he knew it.  He says when she told him to leave during the sex scene she wasn't looking out for him, she was looking out for herself.  Luke comes and asks to borrow her again and he says she's all his.
  • Malik and Tee-Tee discuss the business again outside of the theater.  Malik says his car is this way and Tee-Tee says "what? No driver?"  They go their separate ways.  Malik is walking to his car when a bunch of guys surround him.

What did you think?  Are you tired of Blue and Keira breaking up every episode?  What will happen to Malik?  I would not be surprised if they kill off Malik, because I feel like the writers don't know what to do with his character anymore.  His storylines have been kind of weak the last two seasons.  What do you think?  Be sure to follow me on Twitter @BlitzAndGlam and chat with me during the Season Finale!

(Image/facebook.com/betthegame)

• angelica

I don’t want them to kill off malik cuz he is the only character to keep these pple and the team in line. If they cut him off im never watching the game !!!!!!! Blu and keira r getting on my nerves im going to throw my tv

August 28, 2013 at 12:14 am
  • Lyric

I so agree w Angelica. It feels like there are some beyond the scene issues. This season was about everyone addressing  their character issues. Hope for a good conclusion. No Malik no show.

August 28, 2013 at 2:25 am
  • LaLa

I’m going to be upset if they kill off Malik. Kelly need to stay the hell off the show. Jason need to get back with Chardonany. If Malik dies I vow to ever watch The Game again n make sure other peopl do not watch The Game as well. Blue could never replace Malik. Hm n Kiara is already getting on my NERVES! I do like them but don’t make the show!

August 28, 2013 at 2:49 am
  • Isaiah

They can’t kill off Malik they already took off Darwin Malik is all we have the game already not the same without Darwin taking Malik will not be smart at all come BET. Don’t kill off the best character on the game

August 28, 2013 at 3:11 am

I don't want them to kill Malik off…Blue & Kiera, yes they are both young but the "break-up to make-up" is getting to be too much now….I love the fiesty Chardonnay….BUT I miss all the old cast mates…I never missed a show when Dawin, Melonie and Kelly….but now I'm good if I watch it, I'm good if I don't

August 28, 2013 at 7:34 am
  • Big Daddy

I believe that in the midst of Malik getting his butt kicked, Pookie is going to show up, break it up and threaten them to squash his beef with Malik "or else."  Leaving the door open for Pookie to get back together with TM aka Tasha Mack.

August 28, 2013 at 11:05 am
  • Reasha

I totally agree that killing off Malik would be the end of "The Game". I think he'll just be injured and someone else will have to take his place on the team. (Not sure who, considering I'm over all these new editions to the cast.) QUESTION: Was that Franco that beat him up????? Blue & Kiera– I also get the fact that they're young & do the on/off thing, but I feel that their relationship moved WAY too fast and all the "I love you" remarks and then these break ups? STOP IT WRITERS! I don't know what's next but as much as I'd like to say I wouldn't watch anymore, I know that's not true.

August 28, 2013 at 11:15 am
  • mel

You must not have seen next weeks preview then

August 28, 2013 at 2:00 pm
  • Reggie W.

I believe that they will kill off Malik, I’m a young writer and I’m just thinking how the writers are writing the scripts. The show before this one was based off only Malik and Tasha, The both are trying to change and now they may never be able to see each other on that new level. Tashas father appeared on the show, so that’s something to think about. I believe Kelly will return to the show. Whether Malik returns or not he won’t be the same and his character will only be boring, we can’t judge what’s gonna happen by the previews but in sure it will be one of the best season finales ever and that’s just a writer’s point of view.

August 28, 2013 at 2:30 pm
  • pynkstarr

I can’t say that it will make a difference to me if they kill malik or not. The shows storylines are so draggy now that they need to do something dramatic. And Mel and derwin did that break up thing every week too so im used to it. Ill continue to support the show no matter how boring. Thanks for the recap!!

August 28, 2013 at 6:02 pm
  • Jewelman

I agree if they kill off Malik I’m done with the game. It’s not a real game without the 80 million dollar man. I mean damn they already took Derwin & Kelly and they along with Malik carried the show. I guess after they kill Malik they’ll bury the show along with him because us fans who watched it since it’s CW days can’t support a show that offs their best characters. And I thought the government screwed up bad. Damn!!! (R.I.P. The Game without Malik Wright)

August 28, 2013 at 6:56 pm
  • Danyell Griffin

I really hope for BET sake that they don't kill off Malik. A lot of ppl were really disappointed when Derwin and Melondy were taking off but now it seems that they're going to take Malik off as well. I think the show will suffer if this happens. As for myself, if they kill him off I will not be watching the Game anymore!!

August 28, 2013 at 9:27 pm
  • Lisey

I think everyone would still watch the show if Malik is killed. People continued to watch shows in the past where main characters were killed off, like Good Times (James), The Wire (Stringer Bell), The Sopranos (Christopher), and look at the soaps that's been around for 50 years, characters on there die all the time. I know I can't wait for next Tuesday though to see what happens, the writers knew what they were doing with this one for sure. And Derwin and Melanie never made the show, you all know Melanie was annoying.

August 28, 2013 at 11:42 pm
  • Micheal

Well they wont have much of a show without Malik Wright……..no Malik no Tasha Mack they show will definately not be about that life!!! Chardonay, Jason, Blue and Kiara cannot carry the show. I am sure that some people will still watch but its about ratings and they will lose those instantly. Me personally I will not watch the show if Malik is killed off. It would be pointless!

August 29, 2013 at 1:28 am
  • renee

It looks like they are going to kill him off but I hope not just have him in a but I can’t wait to see. coma for awhile

August 29, 2013 at 3:52 am
  • Sugarbear

If Malik dies…I am done watching the game!!!!

August 29, 2013 at 1:58 pm
  • Evita

I think this show has been weak ever since Pooch Hall and Tamara are no longer on it. I think the story plots have weaken and the acting is horrible. The new actors and actresses try to hard and bringing on other celebrities doesn't help either cause eveyone can't act.

August 29, 2013 at 9:40 pm
  • lilzkakez

Just bring Melanie, Derin, Kelly back… but its a boomerang in there somewhere. Remember Jason wrote Kelly’s name on napkin before he exit? And it may appear Malik is to die, yes there was flat line, and the Dr saying I am sorry. Isn’t it possible Dr was telling Tasha Malik in bad shape and it do not look good, and he is sorry or she can mot see him he’s in surgery they are doing all they can, just pray…I’m sorry. Now yes he may have flat line in preview, but like always shock with paddles …he could have been revived. .. its the season finally, he could be in a coma, on ventilator, or anything…but I do not believe he will die. I do believe that Kelly, is back in picture, and maybe , just maybe Darin will show up… JUST THINK ABOUT IT… Malik is expected to die… Heads Up fans. .. I am a die heart fan
    and I see some old cast members returning to be with Tasha, and Malik… I maybe wrong, but everyone is thinking death…I am thinking look-out… SURPRISE..ITS LIKE A BIG BANG THEORY…like I stated i may be completely wrong…the show has lost some fans,…. there are only 30 min episodes, not hour long, to bring the show back to its ratings… some actors may be coming back from the dead instead of thinking its. Death for Malik…. what other way to get adrenaline pumping to watch season finally and strong ratings…IM JUST SAYING

August 30, 2013 at 12:44 am
  • Leah

There are only like 3 true characters left from the original The Game and that's Jason,  Tasha, and Malik if they kill Malik I'm not sure if I can even watch anymore! BET DON'T DO IT.

August 30, 2013 at 1:08 am
  • Leah

Y'all need to stop saying they took off Melanie and Derwin Gosh Tia said playing the character wouldn't be a good role model for her child so she denied the offer to come back, and pooch wasn't going to renew if Tia didn't renew nobody fired anybody they quit.

August 30, 2013 at 1:12 am
  • Jay

Why they want to kill malik whyyy whyy mix it up or some thing jezz jeez

August 30, 2013 at 3:31 am
  • Cherese

Malik is gonna die and ima b mad bc they taken all the orignal cast members off and replacing them. The game just wont b the same no more. What they gone do next take tasha and jason..ughh

August 30, 2013 at 11:28 am
  • Menage Legend

I am not impressed with this season of the game kiera is a little whore lost her virginity and now f***ing anyone blue is a cry baby they kill off Malik I will have no reason to watch it anymore its like WWE same storylines just recycled over and over again!!

August 30, 2013 at 1:33 pm
  • Alicia

I think that Malik will not die. But, it’s like Malik’s character remained consistent through out the show. It’s time for him to venture out. I can also see Kelly coming back, as well as Derwin. Who knows, maybe Jason will choose between both women he loves and Keira will get with Derwin? The point is, the game has been a great show regardless of all the drama and removals of characters. I’m sure the show will still get ratings.

August 30, 2013 at 10:14 pm
  • actionizme32

I LIKE WUT UR SAYN…ANXIOUS TO SEE THE FINALE!!!

August 30, 2013 at 11:23 pm
  • runrunda

I totally agree if Malik dies the game dies so there will be no reason to watch the game anymore.and I think old members will appear for the funeral.after I cry and say goodbye im done after the funeral. No More Game

August 31, 2013 at 3:30 am
  • Lu

Yeah she could be so annoying sometimes…

August 31, 2013 at 6:29 am
  • Lu

I think they’re just dragging the whole show now really… it peaked awhile ago. They have to come up with something really good to get back on track. Dont mind if malik dies really, all he does is sleep with chicks n mess up anyway so… I do miss Darwin n kelly though… guest appearance sometime maybe?

August 31, 2013 at 6:33 am
  • wanda

No Malik does not die. He will be holding on by a string through. The event of the shooting will bring back former characters like Kelly Pitts. Malik will never be the same due to the tragic event but the new session of “The Game” promises to be a real shocker!

August 31, 2013 at 9:46 am
  • Ashley

Everyone's exactly right about Malk. They already took almost the orginal cast away, so what would the game be like if they took malik away. They don't realize that once they take him away that's going to take Tasha and everybody else away. In my honest opinion I think that he's not going to be dead, but he is going to be severely hurt where he won't be able to play football anymore.

August 31, 2013 at 10:39 am
  • CJ

I BETCHA Kelly DOES come back, causing a great battle with Miss Chardonnay. Pookie will rescue Malik, opening a door with Tausha. Malik could either stay in a coma for a while….have “some” brain damage with a slow recovery—miraculously returning to the field……either way, this could bring suppotive friend Derwin and Melanie back. What exactly is Mel’s area of expertise? ……..anything to do with “brain trauma”? OR….maybe this is the exit of Sanchez—only to bring another to the show as a brand new Malik. Hmmmmm…..wonder what actor could replace him. Nevertheless, Malik’s “offspring(s)” and their mothers could show up to claim his fortune. Chardonnay probably had a kid somewhere and/or finds out she’s pregnant. But no matter how you look at it, this is a wrier’s dream. They WILL be back.

is a writer’s dream I believe the show WILL BE BACK because there’s just soooooo many ways they could take thismany

August 31, 2013 at 10:46 am
  • Keith

The Game went from being a sitcom with fun and laughter. Then it go all dramatic. Now it seems as though all of the ones who made the show what it is are dropping…. I used to be a “junkie” when it came to “The Game”. Now, I can care less if I watch it or not. I miss the old flavor they had…..

August 31, 2013 at 2:13 pm
  • shauna

I think at the most, Malik will probably be in a coma for a while orrr could have an injury that threatens his career and he’ll have to really focus on other options for his business legacy . I really hope they don’t kill Malik…I love him

August 31, 2013 at 2:26 pm
  • Stacie

I think that Malik will get hurt bady or shot and Pookie will come to save but he will get shot too. They both will be rushed to the hospital. Malik will live. Pookie will die.

August 31, 2013 at 3:03 pm
  • kay

i agree wit everyone but MOST IMPORTANTLY the show is not the same the vibe has just left malik tasha and tee tee used to be so funny but its just diff. the chemistry with kelly an tasha was awesome i cant help it i justmiss the cw days its nuthin like it wen shows get to thos point its more than likely there gonna end soon due to the big change bc true fans like me cant truely get into it as well anymore luv u brandy an lauren but just sayin

August 31, 2013 at 3:44 pm
  • kay

i agree

August 31, 2013 at 3:47 pm
  • Lala

I don't think they will kill off Malik. Where would the show go from there? He and Tasha are the nucleus of the show. I'm sorry Blue and Kiera are boring and the writers don't know what to do with them because they (Lauren and Ellis) don't have the type of chemistry that Tia and Pooch brouhgt to the show. I think they may injure Malik like say maybe paralyze him, which would be big because then his football career would be over. But kill him and the show would not make any sense. Tasha needs her sidekick and who would Jason wise crack on?

August 31, 2013 at 5:28 pm
  • Brenda

I don't even want to think of Malik Wright dying, that's a downer and I agree that the Game will lose its zest, I don't know if I can watch the show, if he dies.  I like Tasha Mack and I think she needs a solid relationship, even if it is  with Rick Fox and Pookie, and a grandchild to make things right with Malik, who needs a serious relation too. Even if he continues to have other women.  Rick
    Fox shold not play a dumb man, he's too handsome and it's not funny. Pookie should come back and run down the men who jumped Malik, he was always a father figure to Malik and Rich Fox should help him. I do miss Melanie and Derwin, I know it  was a problem with their contract and money, but they can come back, live in another city and play on a NFL team in the same league. I have grown to like Blue and Kiera, especially Blue, I think he is sexy. Kiera is somewhat immature and is all caught up in herself and have choosen to take roles in cheesy D movies or X-rated movies, which makes it difficult to be in a mature relationship. She appeared to be mature when she wanted Blue after losing her virginity, but now that she has his affection, she has become naive with the roles she has taken as an actress. The D-movie parts are cheesy and the sex role she played was equally cheesy. She should demand the type of movie role that gives some credit to all the wonder black actresses we see now on the movie screen or T.V., add a little class to her roles not trash roles, and make the drama around her decision to ask for better acting roles. Let her problems be around taking a stand in the movie industry on the type of roles black women will accept, now that she has a pro football player who she could rely on.  I think Kiera and Blue have some chemistry that can show heat around their sex life. I think the way their relationship started off with the first man she lost her virginity to after she turned 25 years was a good begining, but don't make her appear to be a whore for the purpose of becoming an actress. Develop their storyline as something good to expand the audience of the Game. I am 60 years-old and I look forward to the Game. Don't trash it out,but  make it real love and commitment. Of course Malik and Tasha need to stay on the show, they are old enough to grow up and keep drama in their lives, make it happen. I like Jason and Chardonnay; I would like to see Kelly come back, creating competiton between Chardonnay and Kelly; problems with a black man married to a white and black woman. Both women will have drama issues around that relationship and Tasha Mack will be caught in the middle of two girl friends. Let Chardonnay get pregnant with Jason's son. Give Tee Tee more work, a true friend and business partner to Malik and let Malik learn to be a true friend to Tee Tee. Keep it funny and a little raw, but show us some real life drama in a more positive light.

August 31, 2013 at 6:48 pm
  • Nisinique

I was hoping Pookie wud step outbtha cut n wet Franco n his boys . Clear shu

August 31, 2013 at 7:36 pm
  • Mary

I am torn between mixed feelings. I do know if they take Malik off of the show, I am going to be devastated. It's bad enough they took Darwin. Melanie I could live without, but Darwin? Now you talking about killing off Malik…..I don't know if I can muster a season without Malik. I just got over grieving over Darwin leaving…….

August 31, 2013 at 8:32 pm
  • The Sash Out

I like the idea that Pookie will show up and break up the fight…maybe he will, but a littlle too late…seeing the previews Malik is beat up pretty bad! I'm really hoping for a twist in this final episode. No Malik – No Game! I really like Blue and Kiera but stop with the break up to make up every other episode. Bringing Kelly back would sure bring some real drama into play. Last but not least the "Game" is about the lifestyle, relationships and friendships of football players if you kill the main character (Malik), retire Jason who is washed up and try to make Blue the star football player who is greener than the grass he's playing on…this would be a very bad move!!

August 31, 2013 at 8:54 pm
  • Tabitha Preston

I agree with you so much!  No Malik, No Tasha, No Game!  Derwin and Melanie were my star picks earlier as the game began.  I loved the way they dealth with so many problems.  As the show progressed, Malik and Tasha became my favorite.  I saw the previews of the finale and I wonder if that is really Malik on the stretcher, or maybe, with a twist, it could be the  person that came to help him.  I hope Malik will be okay.  I will still watch but it won't be the same.  They should take Tori off.  She is the whole reason for all of this ending this way after all.  You guys are about to make me cry.  The game is getting so sad.  Boo Whoo Boo Whoo Whoo.  LOL

September 1, 2013 at 12:01 am
  • Janett

If Malik goes so do I this show has gone nuts.  What's up BET?

September 1, 2013 at 12:03 am
  • Syble

I love the Game I look forward to seeing Malik and Tasha MAC, she is about that LIFE…. So please don't KILL MALIK the show would be borrowing.  I like BLUE  but he is NO Malik Wright.  He He dies the show will too………. LET POOKIE take control and kick A**

September 1, 2013 at 2:37 am
  • NolaJAE

I like the theory that pookie tries to save the day and either he or Malik gets hurt… But since Derwin is coming back for season 6 maybe Malik does get killed….. I hope not… I want both Derwin and Malik.

September 1, 2013 at 7:04 pm
  • Renee

If they kill Malik I am never watch the show again

September 1, 2013 at 8:02 pm
  • Felicia Webster

I believe Tee Tee had Malik jumped for mistreating him when he was his assistant…but I don’t think he didn’t intended for them to kill the guy.Well I hope Malik isnt dead.Hopefully Kelly doesn’t return back to the show.I like Chardonnay but I never really liked Jason’s arrogant character. I love T.Mack! She just needs to get it together she makes the show good!

September 1, 2013 at 9:56 pm
  • Bianca

Killing off Malik will be the worse loss of the game's series. Even more so than Melanie and Derwin which I was devastated about , but it is worse because Malik is litterally EVERYONES' go to guy . He pushes everybody wether it be in a good or bad way ,and always has . There really would be no story in season 7 unless they have a Malik conscience over everyones shoulders throughout the season (which would have to be the last) cause essentially that's what he already is. In the end his conscience could solve everyone else's issues and everyone end up on there right paths.. Ans his death is totally different from a soap opera death cause soap opera character's never die .. EVER. ,lol I love the Pookie scenario mentioned as well!!

Blue and Keira I love their relationship and It doesn't seem fast at all to me .. It's television they can't drag it out too long they'd lose our attention on them .we've seem them build a reltionship and grow and clearly it's still needs development and growth. And them breaking up all the time is only a reflection of what really happens in new relationships .. They both are rather new to a serious comitted reationship and I can see them breaking up again, but  they are going to both have to step up if they really do love each other . And I hope they do.

Jason don't get back with Kelly. get back with Chardonnay,last time Kelley was on the show she wasn't the same kelly we all grew to love it just wouldn't make sense.

ill  try to contine to watch no matter how bad it gets.

September 2, 2013 at 1:08 am
  • Lily

Girl that's so false she revived the the News that her character was being cut because they wanted some changes and she was asked to do the first episode to write her character off and she didn't want to do please speak on what you know

September 2, 2013 at 3:18 am
  • kay

Tee Tee comes to help. It is him on the stretcher

September 2, 2013 at 11:08 am
  • Dee

I think it's the guy Malik was fighting that's going to die but they are thinking that its Malik.  Malik will be severly injured and can not finish the season.  I think the doctor will tell Tasha  and Malik that he will never play ball again.  Thats what he is sorry for.  He will try to be rehabilitated to get his position back next season and prove the doctor wrong.  I really think there will be some big twist on the last episode.   The previews is to make sure you  tune in and watch for the ratings.  I hope they know if they kill him off, they will lose the audience and the show.

September 2, 2013 at 3:11 pm
  • Dorene

bet is taking the wrong turn with black t v it’s very upsetting to see how. the show. the game is promoting black on black crime. I have went on a mission to get. my customers. family. and friends. to pass on the word to no longer watch. the Game. killing. Malik is the most crazy thing they can do and they will be putting the actors on the show. out of a job because the show is going. to be over every. time we get a good show. b e t ruins it what else is so let’s all switch to Oprah s network. ever since these new owners took over. it’s been going down hill first the Monic show. now. this. there is no Tasha. without. malik. no Tete. without malik no team. without malik!!!!!

September 2, 2013 at 4:51 pm
  • msdonnie

I like this as well! totally agree if Malik dies theres NO Game!

September 3, 2013 at 10:30 am
  • Amy

Good one!!! Didn't think about it like that.

September 3, 2013 at 11:28 am
  • Amy

Nah, that's Malik. They show TT walking into the hospital too and the picture of Malik in the hospital is DEFINITELY him

September 3, 2013 at 11:44 am
  • carter

I don’t know if he’s gonna die the show has not been the same since they took off the first cast. Tasha Mac is the only reason why I watch the game now

September 3, 2013 at 1:15 pm
  • Jo Beamer

The Game will not kill off Malik. They know that they would lose too many dedicated fans if they did. But I think there will be a lot of drama as a result of his beatdown and it will spill over into next season. Blue and Keira, who knows, so much back and forth with these two. But that stuff happens in real life too (I know!). I really hope Jason and Chardonay get back together.  I would love to see more cameo appearances by real-life football players, like wide receiver Greg Jennings appearing last episode. My only complaint about The Game: It should be an hour-long show. So many storylines being squeezed into abt 22 minutes makes for a lot of sketchy/undeveloped plots.You got Blue and Keira, Tasha and whomever, Jason and Char, Malik and Tory and Reece and ++++, plus Sunbeams drama and football games, TT — we need 1 whole hour. Oh yeah, would love to see Blue's dad again too.

September 3, 2013 at 2:53 pm
  • lady

if they kill him i'm not watching this s*** anymore

September 3, 2013 at 10:18 pm
  • BlackExploitation

Tonight’s episode of the game was such a farce. It simply astounds me that the preview for tonight’s episode was more captivating than actual damn episode. I think it is safe to say that Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall gladly exited and terminated their partnerships with game as they must have known the show was doomed due to lack of actor’s chemistry and poor writing. While they, B.E.T. may retain a small original core fan base, I expect this show to be soon canceled. A great start with the original cast but, what B.E.T. now affords viewers is a sloppy and poor representation of what once was.

September 3, 2013 at 11:58 pm
  • Cwright

The game died when BET picked up the show. Point blank period.

September 7, 2013 at 2:10 am
  • Cwright

BET network sucks. They put so call big names on the show like brandy and Lauren London to throw off the sorry story line that’s being written. I watched the game from the start . I swear as soon as it premired on BET after that first episode I no longer was a fan.

September 7, 2013 at 2:17 am