Here's the recap for BET's The Game Episode 619:
- Blue and Keira are in a limo on the way to her movie premiere. He tells her she has nothing to worry about and that the movie's going to be great. She asks him if she told him about the love scene and he says no. She tells him it's graphic and she doesn't want him to be upset. She says before her love scene with Luke he can go and get them popcorn and a soda.
- Keira and Blue arrive at the premiere and walk the red carpet. Greg Jennings is on the red carpet. Luke asks Blue if he can borrow his girl for a minute for pictures with her. He says sure. Malik, Tasha, and Chardonnay also walk the red carpet. Keira joins Blue inside the theater. He tells her she doesn't have to apologize, because this is her night and to soak it up. Tasha tells Chardonnay she has something important to tell her. Chardonnay says she already knows and insinuates that she knows she's a lesbian. Tasha says she's not gay. Tasha apologizes for getting her caught up in her deceit. Tasha says she's on an apology tour. They see Jason a few rows ahead of them. Tasha says he's on her list and Chardonnay asks why he's on her list. She says they've got a lot of issues, but it's hard to apologize to him. Chardonnay tells her that she needs to just apologize to him to help herself. She tells Chardonnay if it's that easy to go and apologize to him.
- Malik and Tee-Tee are seated in the theater. Malik says that he should have followed his lead in the beginning and should have stuck with their burger joint idea and tells Tee-Tee he wants to do it. Tee-Tee says he's in.
- The movie has started. Keira tells Blue that her stomach is starting to growl and tells him to go and get her some popcorn. He asks her if she really needs it. She tells him she needs it NOW. He finally gets that's the signal and leaves to get it. From the crowd's reaction, the love scene is steamy. Blue stops before he gets to the exit and turns around to watch. Tee-Tee catches Keira's eye in the theater and waves to her.
- The movie has ended and everyone is clapping, but Blue still hasn't returned. Tasha tells her, "I see, you girl!" One of her co-stars hugs her in the lobby afterwards. Keira asks Blue where he's been and he says he got lost somewhere between the popcorn and Luke licking her ass. She says she told him not to watch. Malik asks Blue what he thought and he says he doesn't want to talk about it. Malik says he got a good night's sleep in the movie, but he's not mad at the sex scene. They tease him about the sex scene. Tasha and Chardonnay walk up to Jason and Jason says "you're welcome." Chardonnay says for what? He says apparently he bought her a new dress, new shoes, and new hair. He tells her she wants all of the perks of being a football wife. She says Keira invited her there. He says she only knows Keira because of him and walks off. He asks Tasha if she's going to run after her minion. She tells him she was just about to apologize for everything over the years, but he's just a bully. She starts crying and he asks her what's happening right now. She tells him his bullying and belittling ran away her best friend, Kelly, and as soon as she finds someone she can half-tolerate he runs her off. Tasha tells him her therapist said she needs to release all of this and she hugs Jason and says it's released. She says she hopes he can forgive her, because she's ready to move on with her life. She tells him he needs to make things right on his end with Chardonnay. Jason takes out a pen and writes, "Dear Kelly" on a notepad.
- Tasha enters a restaurant and the waitress compliments her jumper. Tasha places a very specific food order. The waitress says they have a strict policy about no special orders. She tells her that she's had a very long night and shows her money. She says it's enough money for her to move her trailer home to greener pastures and she's had a long night and doesn't care about their policy. Tasha opens the paper and then someone comes to her and says she forgot to order her radish on the side. She says, "Hello, Daddy."
- Tee-Tee goes over the contract with Malik for the restaurant. They agree to Tee-Tee being the COO. Blue is still upset. Keira goes to him and says she's not going to chase him all night. He tells her that she's a liar. She asks what is he talking about. He says that that was more than just acting and that he saw something more than that because he knows her. He says she got with Luke. He tells her that he's tired of playing games and asks if she slept with Luke. She doesn't respond and he says he knew it. He says when she told him to leave during the sex scene she wasn't looking out for him, she was looking out for herself. Luke comes and asks to borrow her again and he says she's all his.
- Malik and Tee-Tee discuss the business again outside of the theater. Malik says his car is this way and Tee-Tee says "what? No driver?" They go their separate ways. Malik is walking to his car when a bunch of guys surround him.
What did you think? Are you tired of Blue and Keira breaking up every episode? What will happen to Malik? I would not be surprised if they kill off Malik, because I feel like the writers don't know what to do with his character anymore. His storylines have been kind of weak the last two seasons. What do you think? Be sure to follow me on Twitter @BlitzAndGlam and chat with me during the Season Finale!