Here's this week's recap of BET's The Game Episode 617:
- Keira is on the phone with Blue telling him she just got out of the shower and is dripping wet. Blue says he’s in the middle of something so they might have to do this later. Keira says she’s nervous about her interview with Ryan Seacrest tomorrow. They hang up and Blue goes back in to join the party with Malik.
- Tasha wakes up and says there nothing like waking up next to the one she loves and starts sipping champagne from the bottle. Chardonnay comes in and tells her she’s been laying around there for days and needs to get up and stop feeling sorry for herself and start feeling sorry for Chardonnay. She says she hasn’t heard from Jason in days. She tells Tasha to give her that bottle.
- Blue says the models are gorgeous. They see a couple arguing and notice it’s Malik’s old assistant. She waves to them and he gets mad at her for waving. Blue says it’s not Malik’s problem, but Malik goes over and asks what’s up. He asks if everything is alright and he baby’s daddy tells him to go back over to the bar. He then grabs a bottle and tries to hit Malik with it, but he ducks. They then start fighting and Blue runs over to help.
- Malik walks through the door and asks Adam if he’s talked to his lawyer. He said he’s also talked to the Post. He asks if he’s talked to his Mama and he said yes, but he isn’t sure if she was coherent. Malik asks his girl if she’s mad at him and thanks her for bailing him out of jail. She asks how he plans to be the face of the water if he’s got bruises and cuts and picking fights with B list rappers. She says what if he gets charged or gets cut from the Sabers. He says relax. She says she went out on a limb for him and hasn’t spoken to her father in weeks. She says he’s starting to make her feel like her Dad was right. He says to let him make it up to her. Adam says someone is there to see him and it’s his old assistant. She says she is so sorry for last night. He tells her now is not a good time and she asks for just a second. His girl says she isn’t his problem and he needs to worry about him. He says he’s just trying to have her back. Reese leaves. Tory apologizes and hugs Malik.
- Tasha and Chardonnay are laying in bed and drinking champagne with straws. They talk about Pretty Woman and how Julia Roberts gets prince Charming. Tasha says don’t they deserve a happy ending. They run out of drinks and decide to go to the Drop Bar.
- Blue knocks on Keira’s door with flowers. He asks for a kiss and she walks away. She asks him if he was at the Drop Bar last night and he says yeah, it was Javon’s birthday. She asks why he didn’t tell him. He says because he was on the toilet when they were trying to have phone sex and that’s not sexy. She says he could have gotten hurt. He asks her why she’s tripping. He says she’s mad because he was out getting his swag on last night and she’s pissed because he was out without her last night. She tells him to take his wack, corny ass home. He says he’s a grown man who doesn’t have to answer to anyone. He leaves his phone and Keira looks at it.
- Chardonnay and Tasha are talking to a man at the bar and he walks off. The bartender says they have been running off his male customers all morning with their male bashing. He says they also smell a little taint. Chardonnay says he’s right – they are up in the bar in their pajamas. Chardonnay talks about her Daddy and Tasha asks, “you’ve got a Daddy?” Tasha assumes he’s in prison. Chardonnay says she grew up in a typical 2-parent household. Tasha says she’s been running around masquerading like one of them. She then realizes that she’s not right and asks if she needs to talk to someone.
- Blue walks into his home and sees Keira and his Dad. His Dad is cleaning liquor out of his place. Keira says she called him. He says he sent him out there to play football and not to be partying and having unprotected sex and shacking up with unemployed actresses. He asks her to leave. Blue says that was harsh. He says harsh was him waking up and running drills with him at 5 am and then going to work in the Army. He says he is blowing it for some has-been actress. He says he’s a football player and not Kanye West and that he needs to focus, starting with getting rid of his girlfriend.
- Malik calls Reese and gets her voicemail. He says he’s just reaching out to her and to call him. Tory then comes in the room wrapped in a towel and they walk out of the room hugged up.
- Blue knocks on Keira’s door and Keira says she was out of line. Blue says she had no right to call the Colonel. She says she saw him going down the wrong road and maybe if someone had done that for her her career wouldn’t be where it is. She apologizes and Blue kisses her. He asks how he came down there mad at her and ends up comforting her. He says thanks to her meddling she finally stood up to the Colonel. He says he told him that he loves her. Keira says she loves him too.
These two are fighting and making up every week! Do you think their relationship will last?