It is that time of year again! Can you believe that it is December already?? This year FLEW by and I can't wait to recap the year in my end-of-year post, but first, we must talk about Christmas. While I have not bought a single gift nor have I decided what I'm going to give the people on my list, I have thought about what I want for Christmas (a little selfish, huh?). I've already shared with you the items that are on what I call "My Saints Wish List." Now, I want to share the other items that are on my wish list.
1. Pink Beats headphones. I listen to my pink iPod Nano a lot, because I'm a podcast junkie. I've used earbuds for years and I know they are not good for my hearing, so I'm willing to start wearing headphones if I can get these pink Beats. My eardrums thank you (you being whoever is going to give these to me for Chritsmas) in advance.
2. ESPN The Magazine Subscription. I have subscriptions to several magazines – Glamour, In Style, Essence, Marie Claire, People, Lucky. Notice that none of these are sports magazines. As much as I say I'm behind in reading my magazines, I do love reading them, so I think it's time to add a little Blitz to all of these Glam magazines. I sometimes pick it up on the newsstand, which is ridiculous, because for the price of 2.5 magazines on the newsstand I could have a whole year subscription.
3. Free flights. Look. I've been flying a lot the last few months and I expect 2013 to be just as busy. I've got places to go and people to see and I could use an airline sponsor, but since I don't have one, how about hooking me up with a few flights?
4. Jimmy Choo Rania M. I love a classic, not too jazzy, handbag and this one has my name written all over it. Isn't it gorgeous?
5. Macbook Pro. I just feel like this would change my (blogging) life. For real.
So, what's on your Christmas Wish List?