A couple of months ago, my Soror (Alpha Kappa Alpha) Khalilah asked if I had any suggestions for what she can wear to a New York Giants game (her husband is a big fan). Well, you know my answer was YES. One of my favorite looks for fall is a button-down underneath a v-neck sweater or tee. If I choose a tee, I often like to wear a cardigan over it to complete the look (see What I Wore-My Travel Style). New York this time of year will surely be cold, so I'm all about layering up for the game. Add a pair of dark jeans and knee boots and you're ready for the game (and a coat, gloves, hat, and scarf).
Here are a few things to remember about going to a game at MetLife Stadium:
- Bags and purses must be 12" x 12" x 12" or smaller.
- You may take in food, but only if it is in a clear, plastic bag.
- You may take in factory-sealed, plastic bottles of water or soda that are 20 oz. or less (the caps will be removed by Safety Services team members).
- Blankets are allowed.
- Banners, signs, and flags or any size are not allowed.
- Umbrellas are not allowed.
Do you have a question about what you should wear to see your favorite team play? Hit me up on the Blitz And Glam Facebook page.