A couple of weeks ago, New York Fitness Examiner Nadia Murdock asked if she could interview me. When I heard the word "fitness" my immediate response was, "I'm definitely not a fitness expert." She then explained that she wanted to talk to me about my blog, how it came about, and my lifelong love of sports. I am most certainly an expert on me and my blog, so I said of course. Nadia asked me the following questions:
- When and why did you create Blitz And Glam?
- Have you always been a lover of football?
- Football requires a lot of endurance. Will I catch you on the field anytime soon?
- If you did play football what position would you play and why?
- In what ways have you incorporated fashion into a football story?
- Name a few of your favorite players/teams? Do any of them have a chance to make it to the Super Bowl?
The interview was posted yesterday, so be sure to check out my responses at examiner.com. Many thanks to Nadia for the interview!
Like what you read? Be sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram @BlitzAndGlam and Like the Blitz And Glam Facebook page!