I love breakfast food (particularly cereal), so this story caught my attention. Kellogg's has partnered with 5 college teams to produce their very own limited edition Pop Tarts:
- University of North Carolina – Tar Heel Berry
- University of Florida – Florida Gators Strawberry
- University of Georgia – Bulldog Berry
- University of Michigan – Go Blue Strawberry
- University of Arkansas – Razorback Red
I haven't eaten Pop Tarts in years, but one of my coworkers recently introduced me to what I call the "100 calorie version of the Pop Tart" – the Kellogg's Special K Pastry Crisps Strawberry. If you like Pop Tarts, you'll like the Pastry Crisps. Like Pop Tarts, they come 2 per pouch. So far, I've been unable to eat just one pouch at a time (yes, that's 4 Crisps), because one pouch is just a tease (so, I should probably just buy some Pop Tarts instead).