Nike has one of the coolest ways that you can support your team in style – with their Nike Dunk iD sneakers. As you know, Nike designed the NFL uniforms for the upcoming season and has released their line of team apparel. With the Nike Dunk iD sneakers, you can really customize your team's sneakers the way you want. So, how does it work?
1. Select Your Team
2. Select the color of the upper leather.
3. Select the color of the overlay.
4. Select the color of the swoosh.
5. Select the color of the tongue top label.
6. Select the color of the lace (you can also choose a second lace for an additional charge).
7. Select the color of the midsole.
8. Select the color of the outsole.
After that you can either add your customized shoe to the shopping cart to purchase or save your design for later. You can also share your customized Nike Dunk iD via Twitter, Facebook, and email, and if you're really loving your design, you can make a posted for your desktop, iPad, iPhone, or Facebook page. Here are a few of my favorite team sneakers: