Let's get into this week's episode of BET's The Game:
- Pookie's phone is ringing while he is in the shower and Tasha looks at his phone.
- Melanie arrives back home from DC with a surprise for Derwin – Free from 106 & Park because she remembered how much Derwin loved her in college. Derwin says Melanie is just trying to butter him up to move to DC. She tells him about Johns Hopkins and how she printed out stats about the Washington football team.
- Tasha is mad at Pookie because of the text message from another woman. She asks who the woman is and he laughs and says she's been going through his phone. He says that she is a lady that he used to entertain before the two of them became an item. Tasha says that obviously she's not a non-factor if she's texting him that she loves him. He says it's nothing, but Tasha is still upset.
- Irv shows up at Derwin and Melanie's house, so they can talk to him. Derwin says that they are done and Irv thinks they mean they are done as a couple. Derwin says they are done with the Sabers and want to consider other options (DC) with his contract being up soon.
- Tasha and Pookie are doing yoga, but she's still mad about the text from the other woman. She calls his phone again and Tasha answers and asks her why she's calling her man. Rasheda says that he lives with her. Tasha tells her that he's in her bedroom right now. They got back and forth.
- Irv tells Derwin that the Sabers are offering him a $50 million contract. Derwin says that they are really interested in DC. Irv says that he told DC to screw themselves when they only offered $35 million.
- Malik arrives at Tasha's and tells Pookie to have a seat because Tasha wants to talk to him. Tasha tells Pookie that she talked to his concubine. He says that he was going to handle it when he got back to Richmond. Malik brings Rasheda out. Rasheda tells Pookie that she knows that he let her move in with him as a favor as a friend, but once they started having sex and he started seeing Tasha, she decided that she wasn't going to give up without a fight. Pookie says that he would have never wanted it to happen this way. He tells Rasheda, "unfortunately, I'm in love with Tasha." Tasha gets mad at the "unfortunately" part, but then realizes that he said that he was in love with her. Rasheda gets up to go to the restroom.
- Tasha goes in to see about Rasheda. She tells her that she didn't want things to go down this way, although she did want Pookie to choose her. She tells her that she has been there. Tasha tells her that all the heartbreaks add up, but that she will find her Prince Charming and when she does she won't have to beg him to choose her.
- Melanie walks in to Derwin cooking. He says that he recorded all of her favorite reality shows so she can keep him company while he finishes cooking dinner. She asks why he's being so nice. The doorbell rings and he says that's his surprise dinner guest. It's Screech from Saved by the Bell. Melanie pulls Derwin aside and asks him what he's doing there. He says she always loved Screech in college and she says no, it was Principal Belding. He makes Screech tell Melanie the offer from the Sabers. Melanie says that this might spark more interest from DC. Melanie says who cares about making $20 million less if he takes the DC offer, because they are rich. He says he wants her to get on board with staying in San Diego and she says that she's already made her decision to move and go to Johns Hopkins.
- Tasha tells Pookie he was wrong to shack up with Rasheda and sleep with her. He says the problem is you give a woman an inch and she takes a mile. Tasha asks if she's taking a mile with what they've got or if it's real.
What are your thoughts on Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall not returning next season?