Here's this week's recap of BET's The Game…
- Tasha gets ready to take Pookie to the airport, but closes the door and says she wants to see where this goes. They are about to kiss when Malik walks in and notices their "sex foods." He asks if they are having sex and Tasha tells him it's none of his business. Pookie tells him that he and Tasha have talked and they think they might want to be more than just friends. Malik says he forbids it. Malik says that Pookie is like a father to him and Tasha drives men away and he isn't about to let her drive him away.
- Melanie and Derwin are looking at tents online for DJ. Janay arrives to pick him up, but says she wants to talk to them about something first. Derwin jokingly asks if she's pregnant again. Janay says that Noah got a great job offer in New York. Derwin asks if she's trying to tell him that she's going to take his son a thousands miles away. Janay says DJ can stay with them in the off season or they can come to NY. Derwin says that DJ is going to stay with them in San Diego. Janay says that she doesn't want to make Noah give up on an opportunity because of her and asks Derwin to just think about it. Derwin says he thought about it and it's denied.
- Malik and Tee-Tee are playing video games. Tee-Tee tells Malik he is being selfish about Tasha and Pookie wanting to try a relationship. He tells him to be the bigger person.
- Derwin and Melanie are preparing the tent for indoor camping with DJ. Derwin talks about how it brings him back to his childhood. Melanie tells Derwin she can't help but think about how it will affect DJ to grow up with an unhappy Mommy if Janay can't move to NY. She says that they can compromise and still play a part in DJ's life. Derwin says he knows what she is trying to do and the conversation is over. Derwin says she would do anything in her power to keep Janay and DJ away so she can have all of his attention. Melanie says it has nothing to do with that. She says she absolutely loves DJ and is finally at a good place with Janay. She says she's trying to help him have a good relationship with his son.
- Tasha and Pookie are having dinner and he says that he's really been enjoying himself with her. He says that maybe he can push his flight back and stay a little longer. Malik comes in and tells Pookie not to hurt his Mama. Tasha and Pookie try to have their first kiss, but it's awkward.
- Malik comes home and finds Tasha lying on the couch and he asks what did she do to Pookie. She says that they kissed and it was awful. She says that Malik was right and she should have let well enough be. He says Tasha strikes again and walks out.
- Derwin is at the bar alone when Janay walks up. She says she couldn't resist him buying her a meal. He jokingly says that he buys her every meal and clothes and everything with the child support. Derwin tells Janay that she is a good mom and she always puts DJ first. He says that he's giving his blessing for her to talk DJ to NY. She asked what changed his mind and he said he couldn't stand the thought of being that thing that gets in the way of her happiness. He says that they are two parents working it out in the end. She says that they are family.
- Tasha rides with Pookie to the airport. He thanks her for letting him stay and she says that's what friends are for, but then says they are family. They share a long, passionate kiss. He says that he thinks that he's going to stay in San Diego a little longer.
- Derwin gets him as Melanie is braiding her hair and he jokingly calls her Da Brat. He tells her that he saw Janay and he thought about what Melanie said. He said that Melanie was right. She asks if he's ok with her moving and he says that it is what it is. Melanie says that she can work it out with Janay for DJ to visit as much as possible. He says that he won't be able to experience DJ's childhood 24/7 like he wanted to. He said that when he told Janay that she had the biggest smile on her face and it made him realize that he hasn't been able to make Melanie happy like that in a long time. He says that they can start their family and he gives his blessing for Tasha to be their surrogate. Melanie is excited.