Here's this week's recap of BET's The Game:
- Kwan calls into Jason's show and says Derwin is a hater and that he will never lead the Sabers like him. Derwin calls in and says that Kwan is a lying, pretty boy bastard. Derwin says that people think they can say whatever about him. He says that his wife knows that he can put it down. Melanie overhears him and walks out of the room.
- Jason is clipping coupons and Chardonnay asks him if Melanie is nice. She suggests that they should go out with them sometime and then suggests having all of his friends over sometime. He says that they will have to buy food and food costs and she could end up homeless spending money to have friends over. She asks if he's ashamed and he says no. They agree to have his friends over.
- Derwin tells Melanie to guess who the most hated athlete on the planet is. She guesses him and he says no, Tiger Woods, but thanks for the vote of confidence. Mel tells him that she doesn't know who he's becoming. The Derwin she married would never hurt someone on purpose. She says who cares about his legacy if it comes at the expense of losing his soul. She tells him to stop being such a douche. He says life is such a crazy trip. Mel tells Derwin that she loves him. The one he used to be and that he can get back there. She suggests that he apologize to all his fans.
- Tasha tells Malik that SNL sent over info for a cameo. Chardonnay asks if they want a drink and Malik asks if she is Jason's wife. She invites them to their party and she tells them that it has been like pulling teeth getting Jason's friends' info. Malik says he knows Jason's friends, so he'll invite everyone.
- Tasha and Malik's friend, Pookie from back home, shows up and Tasha invites him to stay on her couch. He comes out of the bathroom with no shirt on and Tasha gets weak. She calls Mel and says that she thinks Pookie is in love with her. Mel asks, "The killer?" Tasha says that she can't mess with him because of their long friendship. Tasha goes out and tells him that she knows he's checking for her and he can't deny it. He says she's right. She tells him that they can't be together though because she's working on herself and making better choices and she doesn't want to mess that up. He says ok and that he is proud of her for taking steps to make her life better. He says that he was mostly celibate in prison and Tasha asks, "Mostly??" He says, "The female guards." She tells him thanks for understanding.
- Jason shows up at Chardonnay's and notices she's got new things in the home. He asks what occasion and she says that she invited his friends over tonight. He says that she's going to have to call everyone and uninvite them, just as Derwin and Mel knock on the door. Melanie meets Chardonnay and says that she knew Jason's first wife and her loyalty will always be to her. Malik and Tasha show up. Jason thanks Malik for helping set up "this ambush, er umm, party." Malik says this is for all of the negative comments about him on the show. Malik says he invited Jason's co-host Summer too, just as she shows up.
- Chardonnay introduces herself to Summer and asks Summer where her man is. Summer looks over at Jason and says he isn't really her man and asks who Chardonnay is. Chardonnay is about to introduce herself as Jason's wife, when Jason knocks a plate over to cause a distraction. Summer tells Malik that it's like Jason is avoiding her and Malik says maybe because he's married. Jason tells Chardonnay that he's going to get some salsa and runs into Summer. Summer tells him that she didn't know he was married. Jason apologizes and says that he is married, but that it's complicated. At the end of the party Chardonnay thanks Malik for everything. Jason tells Chardonnay that it was inappropriate inviting everyone over. She says that she knew it was a huge risk and that it would make or break them. Jason admits that he was dragging his feet a little. She says that they have to learn to meet in the middle.
- Tasha goes home and puts a blanket over Pookie while he's sleeping and whispers that she doesn't like him. He says he doesn't like her either.
- Derwin goes on Jason's show to apologize to his fans. He says that he's rooting for Kwan and hopes that he makes a quick recovery. Jason says it sounds like it came from the heart. A caller says that Derwin missed the block on purpose. Another caller threatens Derwin. Derwin chooses not to respond to the callers' negativity, but then tells the caller to come down to the station and anyone else who wants to challenge him.