This week's recap of BET's The Game…
- Derwin's cousin Jamil shows up at their house and peeks through the kitchen window scaring Melanie. He tells her who he is and she calls Derwin to verify before letting him in.
- Derwin comes home and Melanie wants to chat with Derwin. She wants to know who Jamil is and why he's never mentioned him. Derwin says that they grew up together. Melanie asks him how long he plans to be in San Diego. Jamil says that he's got a couple of job prospects and chickenheads to check on. Melanie asks him where he's staying and he asks if he can stay there. Derwin says yes.
- Tasha asks Malik why he let the mail pile up. She says that he could have read it at the games while sitting on the bench. Tasha opens a letter inviting them to the grand opening of a library named about him. She asks why he didn't mention it and he says it slipped his mind. Tasha says this is exactly what they need to rehabilitate his image. Malik says that he doesn't want to go home right now for the opening. Malik says that he's supposed to go home a hero, not as a bench warmer or a loser. Tasha says that he will be a loser if he doesn't go back and disappoints the kids. Malik agrees to go, but only if they get to see Grandma. Tasha says whatever it takes to get him there.
- Melanie tells Derwin that his cousin is giving her a bad case of the heebie-jeebies. Derwin admits that there are issues with his cousin – he shows up unannounced, wants to borrow money, etc, but he can't be that guy who forgets about his friends. Melanie says that she will take care of it.
- Tasha, Malik, and Tee-Tee arrive in Richmond at Grandma's house. Malik warns Tasha not to be talking about his financial situation to anyone. She is excited to see them and has a house full of people there to surprise them.
- Grandma tells Tee-Tee that she was telling him mom that he needs his own show on the Food Network. She asks Tasha where Rick Fox is and says he was on Dancing With the Stars longer than he was with her.
- Derwin finds his cousin in the kitchen half rinsing a knife. Derwin tells him that Melanie has an issue with that. Derwin says that she's tripping and tells him not to get married. He says that if it was up to him he could do whatever and stay there forever. Melanie overhears them talking and confronts them. Derwin gets trapped into going out with Jamil.
- Tasha and Grandma get into it. She says to show respect in her house. Grandma reminds her that she's got what she's got because of Malik. Grandma reminds her that she got pregnant as a teen. Tasha says she wishes Grandma respected her they way Tasha respects Grandma.
- Derwin and Jamil go to the party and they end up in a closet arguing because of gun shots at the party. Jamil asks him if he's become that guy. Derwin reminds him that he's a grown man with a wife and kid. Derwin tells him he's his friend and his cousin, but next time he's staying in a hotel.
- Tasha goes for a walk with one relative and he says that when Tasha isn't around she's all Grandma talks about. She thanks him for always being there for Malik and teaching him how to be a real man. He says that Tasha taught him how to hold his head up to face adversity.
- Derwin tells Mel about the party when he gets home, but tells it completely different from what happened. Melanie shows him pictures from the party that show he was caught in a crossfire.
- Malik tells his family that he almost didn't come back because he was afraid they would laugh at him with his recent mishaps. He says that he learned a lesson that they have always been and will always be there for him. He says that they've never slept on him and he loves and appreciates them.