Here's this week's recap:
- Jason, Derwin, Tee-Tee, and Malik are having poker night at Derwin and Melanie's house. Derwin turns up a bottle of beer and everyone wants to know what happened. He tells them that Melanie can't have any babies.
- Malik asks if she caught that infertility. Tee-Tee explains that it's not a disease. Derwin says it's not a big deal and that they are working on some options. Tee-Tee and Malik invited women over who bring food.
- Melanie and Tasha have a slumber party at Tasha's. They flirt with the room service waiter and Melanie asks her if she would really sleep with a room service waiter. Melanie asks Tasha if she has any idea how many men she's slept with. Tasha says, "Rick Fox." Melanie asks how many since Rick and then how many before Rick.
- The poker game turns into a full party. Derwin says this party beats a poker game. Jason tells Derwin they might be upset about infertility but kids are trouble. Derwin reminds Jason that he has a child who is Jason's godson.
- Melanie keeps track of all the men Tasha says she's slept with coming up with 83 men. Tasha is surprised and calls herself a ho. Melanie says she's barely slept with a hand full. Melanie confesses to Tasha that because she had an abortion with one of them she and Derwin might never be able to have a baby and asks if that makes Tasha feel better.
- Melanie says she got pregnant when she was still in love with Derwin and that would have ended it if she had kept the baby. Tasha tells Melanie that she did what she thought was right. Tasha tells Mel that kids are nothing but trouble.
- Jason and Derwin ate some of the "special" brownies and are high. Malik is the only sober one and tells them that there was something herbal in the brownies. Jason starts talking about how he is a horrible person and father who cheats on his taxes and did steroids. Then he backtracks on the steroids use and says no one said he did steroids.
- Melanie asks Tasha if she thinks God is punishing her for having an abortion. She says God has bigger things to do. Mel says she knows Derwin is still thinking about it. Tasha said she moved into the hotel because she was tired of going home to a big empty house. Melanie tells Tasha that she can still find love. Tasha says she's going to die an old lady in a hotel. Mel says that they are going to try in vitro fertilization and that women do it all the time without having multiple births. Melanie gets social alerts about the party at her house. She sees pictures that Tee-Tee has posted of the party at her house. Mel says Derwin said he was just having a small poker get together and asks why he would do something like this now. Tasha says he has to grieve his own way. Melanie and Tasha discuss them using a surrogate. Tasha says she spits out stars. Melanie then asks Tasha if she would be their surrogate since she is giving up sex anyway. Tasha thinks about it and says she could do something meaningful instead of something she would regret the next morning.
- Malik calls Jenna and asks her how rehab is going. He says being out there with those drunk fools makes him miss rehab.