Here's this week's recap…
- Derwin and Melanie are at the doctor's office and receive the results from her blood work–the in vitro didn't take. The doctor says the spotting that she had earlier in the week was an indication of a bigger problem. They think she has endometriosis, which means she has less than a 10% chance of ever carrying a baby to term.
- Jason and Chardonnay are making out on the couch. She says that she isn't giving it up until she knows where "this fake mirage is going." Jason says that he is a sex addict and this is the longest he's gone without sex. Jason says he has to leave to get ready for the Pitt Stop Party. Chardonnay asks what time should she be there. He says that it's a work function and she is not invited.
- Derwin tries to wait on Melanie hand and foot, but she says she's infertile, not invalid. He suggests hormone shots and Melanie says that she's done with it, because of the stress on the body. She says at least they know what's wrong and they can finally move on. Derwin compares it to when he once had a football injury. He suggests that they try adoption.
- Jason and his new co-host are being interviewed and they banter back and forth. Derwin and Melanie show up at the party and congratulate Jason on the show. Brittany is there and Melanie calls her Britt Bratt. She says no one has called her that since she was 5. Jason offers to give her away to Derwin and Melanie. Jason and his co-host take pictures together. She tells him that he has a really nice smile and that she should smile more. Malik says he's glad Jason is back to the old him, the one who likes white women. Malik says he thought Jason was going through a mid-life crisis dating a black woman. Malik says that Jason wants Summer, the new co-host. Jason says that he does not want Summer.
- Chardonnay goes up to visit Tasha in her hotel room. She asks Tasha for advice about Jason. She wants to know if Jason saying he doesn't mix business and pleasure and not inviting her to the party is just because she hasn't given it up yet. Tasha says that he's a newly retired athlete and a honey badger. She says whether he pounces on her or not, he's going to find something to pounce on. She also tells her to stop being insecure. She learned that athletes can't stand insecure women. She says that the women holding on to their men aren't the prettiest or smartest, but are the most persistent and calculating. Chardonnay says she's not that girl. Tasha says then maybe she doesn't need to be with an athlete.
- Melanie and Derwin question their waitress about being pregnant and if she's considered giving it up for adoption. She calls them crazy and walks away. They show the new show promo at the party. Jason and Summer say that they might have a hit on their hands. She asks if he's sure he wants to share an Emmy with someone he doesn't like. He says he likes her, but just doesn't like working with her. She says that she didn't think she would meet someone with an ego as large as hers. Jason kisses her.
- Jason arrives at Chardonnay's place and she's wearing lingerie and has candles lit. She says she's ready and Jason says that it doesn't matter, because he's not. He says that he's had time to think about it and he doesn't think that it's going to work out. She says she's had a lot of time to think. She says that it wasn't fair for her to expect him to be all in when she wasn't. She says tonight is her attempt to show him how all in she is and removes her robe. She says that being difficult is her way of protecting herself and that she doesn't want to get hurt. She says she's likes him a lot and that from this point forward there will be no more attitude or neck rolling. He says that she doesn't have to do this and that he's in. They start to make out.
- Derwin and Mel arrive home and he goes up to run her bath water, while she is downstairs. Both are crying alone and thinking about her fertility issues, although they both pretended to be ok and joked about it all night.