Here's the recap from this week's episode:
- Melanie is backstage before the Sunbeams' fashion show that Jason is MCing and she is looking for the models, who are in bed with Malik.
- Mel is talking with Brynn and saying she has to pull the show off because Tasha is waiting for her to fail. Tasha tells Tee-Tee she's waiting for it all to blow up in Melanie's face. They find their seats all the way in the back. Ronaldo shows up with a date. Tasha told him he lost his mind bringing another woman to her event. She tells him that he is in breach of their contract for sole exclusivity. He says the woman he brought is paying tens of thousands of dollars.
- The models are with Malik who says he's ready for action, but they say that he doesn't feel like he's ready and he finally admits that he's not ready.
- They tell Malik that this happens to men all the time. He has them kiss on him and on each other to try to get him ready. He says he's under a lot of stress. He says he knows what the problem is.
- Tee-Tee tries to hit on one of the models. Tasha tells Tee-Tee she's ready to go. Tee-Tee says Malik took the Rover. Mel says another man dumped Tasha Mack. Melanie tells Tasha she's not allowed backstage and calls security to take her back to her strategically placed crappy seats. Tasha says this is exactly why she doesn't have any friends. Security escorts Tasha out. Ronaldo tells Tasha he messed up. He says they can fix this. He says they can hook up tomorrow and smash for free. Melanie gives a pep talk backstage and says there are a lot of haters who want this show to fail.
- Tasha says to Ronaldo that she is through paying him for sex and says it right into the microphone so everyone hears it. She leaves.
- Melanie goes to the restroom to see if Tasha is ok. She says she didn't come to give pity, but tells her it takes a strong woman to pay for sex. She says she lives life according to her own rules and doesn't care what others think. Tasha says she doesn't care what anyone thinks, especially Melanie. Melanie tries to leave but is locked in the restroom. They try to get out, but Derwin says it's for their own good. Tee-Tee and Jason are outside the door with him and they leave them locked in the restroom as the show is about to start.
- Malik is outside rehab and calling Jenna's name. She walks up and hugs him. He comments on her new short haircut. She asks why he's there and he says he wants to know what's up with them. She wants to know what "her" name is as she notices his fly is down. He tells her he couldn't pull the trigger with the three women tonight and says she doesn't want to mess things up with her. He says he's in it for the ride with her and wants to know what's up with them. She says it is unrealistic to think he'll go the next 8 or so months without sex while she's in rehab, so she gives him permission to spread his wings (or legs). He says he still loves her and she says she knows and kisses him and walks back in.
- Mel and Tasha are still locked in the restroom and can hear the show going on. Tasha tells Mel she is always thinking she's better than everyone else. Mel says that's not true and calls her mean girl. Tasha says she always has some excuse to justify her horrible behavior. Tasha calls Melanie a bitch. Mel says she's tired of Tasha talking down to her and this is why she felt justified in firing her and calls her a bitch. Tasha slaps her and Melanie slaps her back. Melanie runs and locks herself in a stall. Tasha says that she's always scared to face her problems and never apologized to her. Melanie says she did apologize and Tasha says no she didn't. Mel says she thought she apologized and never wanted it to turn out like this because Tasha is one of her only friends and she misses her so much and apologizes. Tasha hugs her and says they aren't friends, but that they are family and she doesn't have to say she's sorry, she just has to mean it.
- Mel is on the runway after the show showing Tasha how the models were to come out on the runway. Mel asks if they can stop degrading each other with the b-word. Tasha says they should come up with a new terms of endearment.