The Melanie-Derwin-Janay and Tasha-Ronaldo storylines continued this week.
- Janay, DJ, and Derwin are at the park. Derwin asks Janay when was she going to tell him about being engaged. Derwin says that he isn't going to let her go through with it. Janay asks since when does he dictate what she can do and he says since they had a baby. Janay says she hid it from him because she knew he would act like this. Derwin says he is worried about his son, because he doesn't know this dude. Janay says that he should be lucky she even allows Derwin around DJ after all the stunts Melanie has pulled. Janay says he can hire his lawyers and pout, but she is going through with the wedding.
- Melanie has a decorator at the house. Janay comes over and tells Melanie she was an idiot for trusting her. Janay says it wasn't her fault and that she had a moment of vulnerability for trusting her. Janay says Tasha's tweets were right. Melanie asks Janay to let her make it right. Melanie says if she makes it right, they are cool and if not, then she can keep hating her.
- Tasha is at the bar and Ronaldo shows up. Tasha says she deserves her $3,000 back for tricking her. Malik shows up and assumes that Ronaldo is Tasha's date. Ronaldo says she didn't tell him Malik Wright is her son. Malik is being very protective and wants to know what kind of friend he is. Tee-Tee shows up and asks who Ronaldo is. Tee-Tee pulls her aside and asks about Ronaldo. Malik asks Ronaldo questions about himself. He says he is a relationship therapist. Ronaldo suggests they order something – his treat. Ronaldo goes back to Tasha's room with her so she can give him something. He says they don't have to play games and that she should just say if she wants him. Ronaldo says that he likes her and wants to spend more time with her and asks if that's a crime. She jokingly says yes, it's called solicitation. They end up in her bedroom with him massaging her feet. Ronaldo says that they don't have to go any further and that they can just talk if she wants. They start kissing and then Tasha wakes up to him getting dressed. He kisses her and tells her that last night was on the house.
- Mel and Derwin are at a club and Melanie goes to the restroom and winks at Noah off to the side. He then walks up to talk to Derwin and says he understands Derwin's nervousness. He says he doesn't have any baby's mamas and doesn't do drugs. Derwin says that a week ago he didn't exist and now he's breaking bread with his family. Noah says that he thought this was about DJ. Noah says that he isn't asking permission to marry Janay and that this is about DJ. They both stand up and it gets heated. A guy is filming them and Noah "accidentally" knocks the camera out of his hand.
- Melanie calls Janay and asks if she heard about last night and asks if she remembers what she said if she made it right. Janay says that she's got to go so she can go shopping. Melanie wants to go dress shopping with her. Janay tells her to meet her at the bridal shop at 4.
- Malik and Tasha are at the bar. Malik points out Ronaldo talking to another woman. Tasha says that they should go, but Malik insists that Tasha step to Ronaldo. The woman says that this was supposed to be her time with Ronaldo. The woman leaves. Ronaldo says that Tasha needs to check herself and Malik says that he needs to check himself. Malik hands Tasha a drink to throw on Ronaldo and she does. They walk away.
- Melanie is on the phone calling Janay when she sees Janay walking down the street with her friends and carrying shopping bags. Janay says that she meant to call her to cancel and that she decided to go shopping with her friends instead. Melanie says that she was trying to fix things. Janay says that Mel is only concerned because she doesn't want Janay to be a threat to her man, because as long as she has Derwin's baby she will always have one up on her. Mel says she has his heart and Janay says that's all she has. Melanie walks away.
- Ronaldo shows up at Tasha's room. Tasha says she can't have him running around and turning tricks in her town and asks if she can retain him exclusively for the entire San Diego area. He asks if she wants him to be her full-time lover. She says escort. Tasha says his services start right now.
- Derwin is heading out to meet "Noah's Ark." Melanie says after one dinner they are now besties and sighs. Derwin asks if something happened on the shopping trip with her and Janay. Melanie says that she doesn't have any friends and asks if she is such a horrible person that no one wants to be her friend. Derwin says she's just going through a rough patch. Derwin calls and cancels on Noah. Derwin tells Melanie to get her toothbrush because he is taking her to Vegas tonight.