Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos have made it to the playoffs and will host Ben Roethlisberger and the Pittsburgh Steelers this Sunday, January 8, at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. Sunday the temperature will be a high of 48 degrees and a low of 27 degrees, but will feel like a high of 41 and a low of 19 degrees. If you're attending the game, here are a few tips to remember:
- Soft-sided bags/coolers/containers no larger than 12" x 12" x 12" are welcome. It is prohibited to enter Sports Authority Field at Mile High with any glass bottles, cans, thermoses or hard-sided containers of any size or style, including hard-sided coolers.
- Signs are permitted as long as they do not obstruct the view of others and are in good taste.
- Hand-held still cameras are permitted, but the use of video cameras is not permitted at any time.
- Large golf umbrellas or umbrellas with metal tips are prohibited. Small, compact umbrellas are permitted.
- All items must fit into a 12” x 12” x 12” template at the gate through which you enter the stadium.
Whether you're planning to attend this playoff game or any Denver Broncos game, here's a look for you: