I believe that you're never too old to make a Christmas Wish List. I make one every year and email it to my immediate family, because who knows what I want better than me. You will not find "and lots and lots of surprises" on my wish list.
$89 – meeshandmia.com
$1,397 – jimmychoo.com
$39 – walmart.com
(1) Tickets to the Super Bowl. Ok, I realize this is a lot to ask, so I will settle for a hotel room that's fully paid for and my flight paid for as well. Is that better?
(2) You might remember that I won a Wii gaming system at Blogalicious 11 in Washington, D.C. from the Sears/Kmart Holiday Suite. Well, I had so much fun dancing (and sweating) to Just Dance 3 at Blogalicious that I have to have Michael Jackson The Experience.
(3) So, about that Wii. I haven't exactly taken it out of the box yet, but I have a good reason. I'm very excited about playing it, but I want to hook it up for the first time to a brand new TV. A new Wii, a new TV…it's the right thing to do. Plus, the new TV would come just in time for Playoffs.
(4) Hello, lover. My handbag collection will not be complete without this Jimmy Choo bag. I want it. Make it happen, Santa.
(5) Oops! How did he get there? *nervous giggle* Moving right along…
(6) Capes are the hot must-have item this fall/winter and I want one. I've already pictured myself wearing this Meesh & Mia Auburn University Stadium Cape with some leggings and knee boots. Would I be doing too much if I asked for the Auburn University Hooded Team Tunic as well? (I think my obsession with their apparel is starting to show. I apologize.)
The one gift…ok, two gifts, that aren't on the list that are always appropriate to give me are gift cards (particularly to Amazon.com) and cash. *smile* Anyway, enough about me. What's on your Holiday Wish List?