VH1 has released the super trailer for the third season of The T.O. Show. After you watch the trailer, I'll share my thoughts…
Here are my thoughts and questions from the trailer:
- Terrell's tears never stop. And that's ok as long as it doesn't get to the point where he's crying at the drop of a hat. I believe a man should feel comfortable expressing his feelings.
- Is that Kita's man from last season proposing? Did she say yes?
- I see Kari is still around after declining his proposal last season. Are they going to try again?
- Will Terrell make it back to the NFL?
- Are Kita and Mo going to have another big blow-up this season?
- Is acting Terrell's post-NFL plan? If so, is he planning to take acting lessons (did you see him on Single Ladies?)?
- Mo is looking good! She looks like she has lost weight (not that she looked bad before).
The season premiere is Monday, August 22 at 9:30 PM ET. Will you be tuning in this season?