19 Jul

The 2011 Victoria’s Secret PINK NFL Collection

[UPDATE:  Check out the 2012 collection here.]  Today, Victoria's Secret took a page from the NFL and announced round-by-round their newest line-up for the PINK NFL Collection.  As you remember, last season, PINK only had select teams featured in the collection.  Well, this year they promised and we've all been eagerly awaiting the unveiling of all 32 teams' gear in the new collection.  Check out the photos of the newest collection and let me know what you think of your team's styles.  Are you pleased?  Planning to purchase anything?  I really like the Saints apparel pictured here!

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Round 5

Round 6

Round 7

Round 8

Follow me on Twitter @BlitzAndGlam!

(Images)

• Rachel Owens

I like the Viking shirt however the short I do not love. :)

July 22, 2011 at 12:55 pm
  • Ashleigh

I will definitely be getting that Dallas Cowboys outfit!

July 22, 2011 at 1:21 pm
  • alex

Super excited that they'll have Rams gear this year!! :)

July 23, 2011 at 8:09 pm
  • Mattie

Love this line! I’ll be getting the Saints shirt, I love football shirt and the pants! NFL x Pink for the win.

July 23, 2011 at 10:46 pm
  • Betsy

I'm so excited!  Does anyone know when it will be available for sale?

July 24, 2011 at 5:05 pm
  • Roxana

when do these come out?  i just went to their website and didnt see them yet….

July 25, 2011 at 10:12 pm
  • Ms T

I love it! Kinda sucks that they are not doing the sweatshirts this year. But I will be getting the i Love Redskins shirt, the short are super cute and sexy and the drawstring pants!

July 26, 2011 at 3:18 pm
  • Meghan

I will purchasing quite a few things from the Ravens line! I can not wait for it to go on sale…..I was so bummed last yr when they didnt have the Ravens!  I will prob buy one of every item for the Ravens!!!

July 26, 2011 at 7:23 pm
  • Mel

I’ll take the yoga pants, the tailgate tee, the sweats with the logo,and another tee in Jets. I hope they do the pj’s again, I was so bummed I missed out on this collection last year but I’m so gonna make up for it:)

July 29, 2011 at 6:21 pm
  • Hil

I heard it will be available in Aug…I just keep checking :)
    Can't wait to get my NY Giants gear!!!

July 30, 2011 at 5:48 pm
  • Jen

I have been waiting since last season for them to add the Colts and now it is only days away!  I am so excited to support this line.

July 30, 2011 at 10:17 pm
  • Tina

I am in Cincinnati and they have them in the stores here!! Who dey!! :)

July 31, 2011 at 5:21 pm
  • Josie

I work in indy and they have colts! But i want Bengals!!!!

July 31, 2011 at 8:37 pm
  • Amber

Thanks for the preview. Unfortunately, I don’t like much of what I see. This just all looks like a metalic hearts upgraded version of last year’s jersey collection. I'll just have to wear by Dallas stuff from last year!

August 1, 2011 at 1:38 pm
  • Amber

According to annother blog…the collection will launch Aug 10th!!!!!

August 1, 2011 at 1:43 pm
  • cynthia

Some are already in stores , i work in pink in miami, fl! just keep checking in we should be getting all teams real soon!

August 2, 2011 at 6:27 pm
  • Anna Fraasa

I love the Vikings shirt! When will the 2011 NFL colleiction end up on the Victoria Secret website so I can purchase it?

August 2, 2011 at 9:00 pm
  • wendy

Called VS today they said line will be available August 8th, MONDAY!

August 3, 2011 at 2:20 pm
  • Emily

just bought my Brown's shirt today! i love the NFL collection! so cute! :)

August 4, 2011 at 12:28 am
  • Ana

Every thing is sooo cute! Cant wait till august 10th:) San Diego Chargers All Day !!

August 4, 2011 at 6:35 pm
  • samantha

i went to my victorias secret today and they had PACKER GEAR!! WOO HOO! def bought the sparkle tee and the jersey! going back on pay day to get the hoodie and sweats. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 5, 2011 at 9:11 pm
  • Jessy

I went to a pink store in NY and the Jets and Giants outfits r out already they have alot of nice stuff 2 different hoodies sports bras 2 different sweat pants alot of tees cute stuff. Getting my Giants gear soon.

August 7, 2011 at 8:40 am
  • Brittany

I am becoming more and more unsure about when the NFL collection will be online. I called customer service on Saturday and they told me it would be available on August 8th, but I called again today and was told it wouldn’t be available until mid-September!

August 8, 2011 at 1:22 am
  • Amber

Went to the GALLERIA in Houston. The have booth the Texans and I got some DALLAS COWBOYS stuff!!! Welcome to football season ladies!!!

August 9, 2011 at 1:08 pm
  • Janelle

Can't wait! I want to root for more than one team this year, so I'm going to rack up.

August 9, 2011 at 11:07 pm
  • Mel

Bought my Jets stuff. CAN’T WAIT:)

August 10, 2011 at 1:12 pm
  • KC

Make more Oakland raiders shirts please, instead of just one!

August 26, 2011 at 10:59 pm
  • cindy

is large the largest the sweat pants come in?  no xl?

September 6, 2011 at 7:05 pm
  • Felicia

I'm trying to find the Dallas Cowboys bling mesh tee shirt but its unavailable for some reason, all the other team no problem but this one what gives???? let me know how I can order one?

September 12, 2011 at 10:45 pm
  • Felicia

I called them and was informed that this shirt does not come with the Dallas Cowboys logo…I am very upset as I fell in love with the style especially seeing it on the model.  My question if you don't make it with this team why advertise it or show a photo of the team with this shirt.  I would really appriciate if you could find it for me in other location unless they don't have it period…..to me its like false advertising don't mean to be so upset about this but it make me mad when people advertise something that they don't have or plan to have.  Thanks.

September 15, 2011 at 6:19 pm
  • kate

Well im getting the REDSKINS ONE lol:) but im serious

January 31, 2012 at 3:38 pm
  • Kayla

That one awkward Rams fan…

June 12, 2012 at 7:32 pm
  • Danette

DO you know when the 2012-2013 items will be released? Do you have pictures of them? Houston Texans!

July 30, 2012 at 2:08 pm
  • oueteka bell

august 8th its on the pink facebook page !

August 7, 2012 at 9:15 am
  • Nicole

Does anyone know what happened to the sports bra? I so badly wanted the Chicago Bears racer back sports bra. It was on the website at the end of August however it is no longer showing up at all for any of te teams!!

September 10, 2012 at 1:10 am
  • Peggy

Nicole I'm not sure if this is the Chicago Bears racer bra you were looking for but here is what I saw on thefind.com
    Also Nike has them online at :

Happy Shopping!
    Peggy

September 18, 2012 at 12:09 pm
  • Peggy

I am looking for a sequined blouse that a Steelers fan had on this past Sunday at the game in Pittsburgh against the Jets. She said she got it at Victoria's Secret last year.  It was a beautiful black sequined short sleeved top with the Steelers emblem on the back in gold and 33 on the front in gold.  if anyone has seen this or know of where I can get one please leave a message here and thank you so much !!!!!  I don't know who the manufacturer is but there was a small emblem at the bottom left of the shirt that looked like a Golden Retiever dog or a Pointer.

September 18, 2012 at 12:16 pm
  • Eiken Nakato

Let me ask you a question. Can you sale a product of this NFL series in japan? In the site of japan,this series is not sold. So I want to purchase it by international courier service if I can do it. Sorry for your inconvenience,but please answer by an Email.

September 20, 2012 at 12:36 am