Yep! That's right! BET has picked up The Game for another season, and this time, the fans will get 22 new episodes.
BET Executive Debra Lee said, "Our community is still starved for good original programming," she said. "The networks haven't had much to offer the last few years, and people are hungry."
"[Our audience] is extremely loyal," added original programming chief Loretha Jones. "If you deliver a quality show to them week to week, they'll show up."
Which Season 4 cliffhanger are you most looking forward to being resolved in Season 5:
- Melanie and Derwin's relationship after Derwin found out that Melanie had an abortion in the past?
- Melanie firing Tasha Mack?
- Malik's status with the San Diego Sabers?
- Malik's relationship status with Jenna?
- Kelly coming back from wherever she was the last few episodes of Season 4?